Chapter 4

****Cole's P.O.V****

My goodness.

Why the hell did I ever leave her?

I never stopped loving her.

Ever.

And when I saw her open the door, my heart yearned for her.

And to make matters worse...she flew at me, like she wanted me.

Like she needed me....

I left her a note on the bed. Everything that I had wrote in it was completely true. Right now I was getting ready in the downstairs bathroom, seeing as Conner is occupying my room. I'm sleeping on the coach tonight. Maybe. Insert winkey face here! Oh! And that cousin of mine, Conner. He's bad news. I KNOW that he's gonna try something on Lo, even though she doesn't like him, I can tell. I step out of the bathroom, as I hear a door being slammed shut. I shrug it off and walk into the kitchen and help my mom set the table.

I look up and see Jeremiah talking to Conner. I glare at Jeremiah, still pissed at him for taking away my Lo a while back. He looks at me confused and concerned and hurt all at once, but let's it drop quickly. I sit down at the table as everyone files in.

Everyone except Lauren.

"Where's Lo?" I ask, concerned, mostly looking between my mom and Jer. Jeremiah doesn't even bother with a head shake, I'll remember to smack him later. I look to my mom and she points her head outside. And low and behold, there I see Lo, sitting in the backyard, on the grass. I push away from the table, excusing myself.

****Lauren's P.O.V****

"Lo Lo?" I hear his voice, cautious, and making butterflies soar in my chest. I wipe away the tears quickly so he doesn't see that I was crying, but it's too late.

"Lauren why are you crying?" I can only suffice a shake of the head as I hear the authority in his voice.

"Tell me now or I'm leaving and not coming back." my heart stops. "For good." I stop moving. He wouldn't?

"Yes. I would." he states, reading my mind.

I turn around and face him, only to break into a fit of hysterics again. Cole stares down at me confused and shocked.

"Uhm...Lauren...?" He asks, confused, while I cry in front of him.

"Cole! Jer cheated on me..." I whimper out.

"WHAT!" He yells in a low, husky voice.

"With Sady..."

"WHAT THE FU--" He starts, but he cuts him self off. I look up and see him storming towards the house. I jump up and run after him.

"Cole please no!" He turns around fiercely and quick, causing me to run into his hard chest. I catch my self by grabbing him around the torso. He catches his breathe, which he apparently lost.

"Wh-Why shouldn't I Lauren? You give me one good reason and I won't go beat the shit out of him."

"I'll give you two." I take a deep breath. "I don't want to start something." He looks down at me with eyebrows raised.

"That was only on-" I place my finger against his lips, quieting him.

"And I love someone else, not him." I half lie. Cole's eyebrows drop and so does his face, he looks....hurt. He looks away from me, walking back to the house.

"Oh." Is all he says.

Shit.