Chapter 7

"what?" I breath out.

"Yeah Lo she's great. I've only known her for a little bit. She's really pretty. Has brown hair and real pretty eyes. She's kinda broken on the inside, but that's one of things I love most about her. She can be real annoying and mean sometimes but that's cause she has her wall built up, she doesn't want to get hurt again. She loves my family. Practically is family. I think you might know her, you'd really like her Lo." He stops and grins at me. I stare up at him heartbroken.

"Good for you Cole." I mumble and push past him out the door.

I can't believe he just sat here and described to me who he loved? Like what the hell?!

"Lauren?! Wait! Stop!" Cole yells, running behind me. I grit my teeth, trying not to cry until I get to my room.

"Just go Cole!" I say, biting my lip to keep the tears from coming. He grabs my wrist and turns me around to face him.

"What is wrong with you?!" He asks, his eyes going crazy.

"Cole! You don't get it do you!"

"Get what?" He asks, slowly. I breath loudly.

"Cole! I still love you!" I throw my hands up frustrated. He doesn't answer he only laughs, like crazy. I glare at him.

"Why the hell are you laughing?" I snap, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Lo!? I'm in love with you!" He says, raising his eyebrows.

My heart stops. What? Did he just say he's in love with me? Yes! I believe he did! I look up at him.

"What?"

"Lo Lo? I love you." He says quietly.

"You-You do?" He grins at me.

"Yeah..." A giant grin forms on my lips. I jump at him, grabbing him around his neck and hugging him tightly. He grabs me instantly, wrapping his arms under my legs because I have my legs wrapped above his waist. I smile into his neck. I finally got my baby back! He turns his head so that our noses are touching but my head is still in his neck. I close my eyes, taking in the moment. He lets out a sigh.

"I have to--pack..." I frown, remembering that he leaves soon. I pull back but stay in his arms, placing my hands on his chest.

"Do you really have to leave?" He frowns too.

"Yeah. I wasn't even supposed to come up. Conner said that he didn't know where he was going so I said I would take him. I needed to see you Lo Lo." He whispers the last part. My heart drops.

"Can I come with you?" I ask, hopefully. He chuckles.

"I don't know. Even if you did, I would never get to see you, I'd be in classes all day." My eyes drop to my lap, as do my hands.

"Oh..." He starts to walk and goes into my room, shutting the door behind him. He sits on my bed, keeping me on his lap.

"Maybe you could come and visit?" He asks, trying to help.

He knows exactly what I'm thinking.

Long distance relationships do not work.

I nod my head, but he knows and so do I that visits and phone calls and snapchats and facetime and skype or oovoo won't be enough.

"I'm sorry Lo..." His voice fades away as he plays with my fingers.

"Me too." I whisper, laying my head on his shoulder.

"It's not that far away." he says, playing with the bottom of my pink Hollister tank top. "Only an hour." he mumbles.

"I know Cole." I sigh, trying not to let the tears fall. "It's just-it's just not the same." He sighs.

"I know baby." He whispers. Slipping his hands under my shirts and rubbing little circles on my bare skin.

"I hate this..." I accidentally whisper aloud.

"Me too." I turn my head to look into his wet eyes.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you more." He whispers back, his lips colliding with mine.