Chapter 26

I'm BAAAAAACKKK! Teen Camp was sooo amazing! I got to worship and get closer to God! I got to see all my friends that I only get to see a couple some only 1 times a year, my crush found out I liked him, but we talked and we're still really good friends!!!!!!!!!!!!! So yah!!!!! <3

Anywhooo, here's yo chapter! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake, groggily, to the sound of my alarm clock blaring. It's been about 3 weeks since my birthday party and the whole incident with my brothers and Conner. Today is the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! Yeah!!!

Not.

Yesterday we all went school shopping for some school supplies for Conner and Quinn and re-supply the rest of us and some new clothes for everyone. I drag my self out of bed and make it to the stairs and sit on them and slide down them one by one. I finally make it into the kitchen and find Conner and Cody laying with their heads on the table attempting to eat their bacon and eggs. I slide in the seat next to Cody closely and lay my head on the table facing him.

"Good morning." He whispers, kissing my for head.

"Good morning." I say, smiling back at him.

"Ew! Get a room!" Jade yells from behind us. I roll my eyes and so does Cody. I hear Conner scoff next to us.

"Good morning everyone!" Genny proclaims happily as she walks into the kitchen. Cody and I scoot a little bit away from each other.

"How did you sleep Lo? You look tired."

"Pretty good. I guess I'm just not used to waking up early yet." I say, still looking at Cody. Genny walks over and places a plate in front of my head. I lift my head slowly and eat my breakfast.

"Purple, White, Blue, or Green?" I hold up the four shirts in front of me that I'm trying to decide will match with my neon pink shorts.

"White." I nod my head and leave Jade's room to finish getting ready. I pull on the white v neck when I get in my room and pull my shorts over my butt. I finish crimping my hair and doing my make'up in 20 minutes. I grab my phone and answer the text Cody sent me, and grab my backpack and head downstairs towards my Jeep.

"Wanna ride?" I ask Cody and Adam. They nod their heads and get into the Jeep.

"You look nice." Cody and Adam say. I smile at them both.

"Thanks." I look them up and down. "You guys do too." they both have on cargo shorts and Cody had on a white Guy Harvey long sleeved shirt that he had the sleeves pushed up to his elbows and Adam had on a stripped blue and grey tank.

"Drive the car women and stop starrin!" I roll my eyes and start the car down the driveway towards school.

When we get to school, there's people everywhere. Freshman. Sophomore. Junior. Senior.

Tons of people.

I find my parking spot and fix my hair before grabbing my stuff and getting out of the car. I look around at everyone staring at the Miller family's charity. I blush and look for the car Conner's in. Cole's not here this year, so I don't have someone to walk with.

"Looking for someone?" A voice says in my ear. I turn to face Conner. I smile and link arms with him and lead him towards the front of the school. I smile at people who say hi to me and give others hugs. I walk Conner into the main office and leave him to talk to some friends at my locker.

"Girl! What the hell happened!?" I smile at Ellie as she pulls Ariel and Brandon, her new boyfriend, along with her. I laugh and then tell them the story I've been told plenty of times before. By the time I finish, El is almost in tears and has her hands over her mouth, shocked.

"And no one bothered to tell me!" I laugh as she stamps her foot.

"I kinda didn't know anything..." I say, waving my hands in a circular motion. She nods her head, rolling her eyes.

"True true." Then she suddenly perks up. "So who was that hot piece of meat you walked in with this morning?" She wiggles her eyebrows and winks.

"Hey!" Brandon says from next to her, pretending to look hurt. She rolls her eyes.

"Shut up ya big baby." She turns her attention back to me, just as the office door opens.