Chapter 23

****STEVIE'S P.O.V.****

I miss her.

I truly do.

I had to leave though. It was for my own good and hers.

I got off the airplane in Sarasota with Katherine in my arms. She had passed out a couple of minutes ago. I walked over to the place where you get your luggage and waited till mine and Katherine's things came into view. I grabbed my bag off the run way and reached for Katherine's as well. After I got my second bag, I made my way to security, then to flag a cab.

When I stepped outside, I opened up Katherine's stroller and set her in it. But when I came back up, my eyes landed on the most gorgeous girl I had ever seen!

"Stevie...?" she asked in a whisper. A huge smile formed on my face and hers, as she ran at me and jumped into my arms.

"I missed you so much." I whispered into her ear. She nodded her head, not able to say anything.

"Come on!" Maddy grabbed one of my bags and started walking towards her car.

"We're going out tonight with the guys to celebrate your birthday!"

Mine and Lo's birthday was in two days! LO'S surprise is gonna be great!!

****LO'S P.O.V.****

I woke up, sweating.

I needed my brother.

I had a dream that he came to visit me, but as soon as he stepped in the house he got shot.

By Cole.

I sat up quickly, inhaling and exhaling heavily. After I finally calmed my self down, I looked at the clock beside my bed and noticed that it was our birthday! I jumped out of bed happily and ran to my closet. I pulled on a pair of white shorts and pulled a neon peach top over my head that made me look tan. I dragged a brush through my hair and did my makeup perfectly. I smiled at my reflection and grabbed my phone and walked down stairs. nothing was going to ruin my day!

When I walked around the corner of the kitchen and my smile faded. No one was here. I walked down to the game room to see Jer, Quinn, Cody, and Tiara playing a video game. I shrugged my shoulders and decided to join them. I walked in and everyone said good morning to me.

No happy birthday.

I frowned but said good morning back.

"Hey Lo?" Quinn spoke up from the side. I turned my head to look at his grey eyes.

"Yea?"

"You're not doing anything today are you?" I frowned internally.

"I guess not." I said, trying to give everyone a little hint.

"Wanna hang out with Eddy and Conner and I today?" I smiled, and nodded my head. I watched as Jeremiah flinched at the question.

"I would love to!"

"Great!" he got up to walk out of the room. "Happy birthday by the way." he whispered in my ear. I smiled and grabbed his wrist and pulled him in for a hug.

"Thank you." I whispered back. I let go and saw Tiara giving me a a wink. I rolled my eyes and looked back at their game of Mario Cart.

"Ready?" Eddy popped his little head into my room with the cutest grin ever!

"Yes sir I am!" I said, saluting the giggling boy. I grabbed his hand and my phone and lanyard with my wallet attached to it and walked out of my room.

We walked outside and saw Conner and Quinn standing by a neon pink Jeep! My face light up and my smile became as big as the jeep.

"When did you get this gorgeous piece of metal?" I asked happily.

"It's for your birthday!" said a voice from behind me. I turned to see Genny and Ben standing on the porch, smiling at me. I ran up to them and squeezed them into a giant hug.

"thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!" I repeated over and over.

They laughed. "Sweetheart? You're part of the family now! You get a car on your birthday." I smiled and turned to see Eddy playing the car keys. I walked up to him and got eye level with him.

"Eddy?"

"Yes Lo?" he looked up at me.

"Can I please have the keys so that I can put them on this lanyard," I lifted my lanyard, "and we can go somewhere fun?" he smiled and handed them to me. I thanked him and hooked them onto my lanyard. I ran over to my car and hopped in.

"Lego!" Conner grabbed Eddy and Quinn and piled into the car and we were off to who knows where?!