Chapter 25

I reluctantly agreed and stepped into place with Conner. I glared up at him.

"Don't look at me like that! I'm sorry!" he said quietly. I gave him an exasperated look.

"Why the hell did you leave me with some random ass guy?" I ask, meanly.

"I-I-sorry?"

"Tell me! I'm your best friend! You can tell me!" he looks down ashamed. I grab his chin, gently and make him look up at me.

"I felt weird." he says flatly and blushing. I give him a confused look.

"Like sick weird, or..." He doesn't look at me.

"Or..." a smile pops on my face, he's so cute when he's flustered. I pull my self tighter to him and give him a hug.

"That's ok." I whisper in his ear. He holds me like this for another song. As the third slow song starts, I open my eyes and see that all my "brothers" and Quinn are glaring at Conner. They storm over to us and rip me from him and pull me inside their little huddle thing so I can't get out. They walk me out to the backyard and over to a big tree and sit down with me, surrounding me on all sides.

"What the hell guys?!" they all look taken aback.

"What do you think you were doing?"

"Uh dancing...?" I say as if it's the most obvious thing in the world, and it is!

"WITH CONNER!" they all yell in unison. It was actually kinda creepy.

"What's so bad about dancing with Conner?"

"He likes you Lo..." Jer says, stepping forward. I snap my head towards him and glare.

"Why the hell would you care! You cheated on me! DON'T talk to me about who does and doesn't like me!" I snap at him as he steps back, ashamed. Everyone is really quiet now.

"Sorry..." I mumble, looking away.

"Look Lo." Jacob says. "You're our sister and we love you. We just don't want you to get hurt... We know Conner, have since birth." I nod my head, knowingly.

"I know you guys care about me and don't wanna see me hurt, but life's about taking chances and risks...you know yolo?" they all look angry and hurt now.

"What's so bad about Conner anyway?" I ask them, throwing my hands out to the side. They all sigh.

"He didn't tell you?" Cody asks. I shake my head slowly.

Cody looks at cole and Jacob and they frown and nod their heads.

"Lo? Conners not a virgin. He's had so much sex, he could set a record." he scoffs. My mouth falls open and I freeze.

"He's not a wha-?" they let me sit for a moment so it all settles in.

Now I get angry. "HE'S NOT A FUCKING VIRGIN!" they all jump and a smirk comes to their faces.

"THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I yell, smacking the closest person which happens to be Adam.

"Sorry."

"Lo we didn't think you would act this way."

"Do you like him or something?" I blush and turn away, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I don't know!" I'm not going to talk about this in front of everyone.

"You don't know?" Cole asks. I snap my head at him.

"No! He's.my.best.friend." I say slowly. "Get it threw your heads!" I snap at them.

Seriously! They're like a bunch of over protective brothers!!