"Ah, clear they see and true they say. That one shall weep, and one shall stray."

She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs but dedicates her life to the code. Time for her was something she'd never fight, mainly because she dreamt of a future with him. He watched her, free in her wildness. She was a wanderer, a drop of free water. Her life flows clean, with passion, exactly like fresh water.

Elara sat on the very highest point of the Jedi temple with Ben as they watched the sun slowly disappear, drowning in a horizon of colours. The night grew lively as many civilians of
Coruscant left their duties to explore the darkness with a light.

They said nothing for moments, the loud silence keeping them intact with the busying night. Ben hadn't dared to take his eyes off of her as she watched the moonrise.

"An entire month." She finally spoke up.

"My uncle demands it." Ben said sharply.

"Don't speak about him with bitterness." Elara advised. "He is everything we aspire to be."

Ben huffed. "Perhaps."

"Who wouldn't want to help your Uncle Lando defeat the dictatorship that took over Cloud City?" She boasted. "You basically get to go down in history."

"My family has already gone down in history." Ben drawled unhappily. "I need to do something now."

"Every time you leave, I'm scared you won't come back." Her thoughts escaped her lips.

"I'll always come back." Ben promised. "I like bugging you."

"Oh I know." Her memory went back to three years ago, when she was fifteen and Ben had kicked her ass in a practice duel.

"The practice duel." He recalled.

"It'll be like you never left since you've always invade my thoughts." She shoved him slightly.

He laughed, a smile on his face that looked like an accidental masterpiece. "You could come with me El."

Elara blushed, a girly giggle escaping her lips.

Ben raised a confused eyebrow. "What?

"You haven't called me El since we first met." Elara explained. "It sounds odd."

"I can stop." He offered.

Elara shook her head. "Don't. I can't go to Cloud City with you Ben, Master Skywalker is sending a group of us to the horrible ice planet Hoth."

"Why on earth would he do that?" Ben questioned, trying to hide his disappointment.

"Meditate on how blinding the dark side is and the history of the fallen Empire." Elara turned her attention to the complete darkness of the night, sighing.

Ben placed his hand on her cheek and tilted her head to face him. Their eyes met with nothing but admiration held in the shared gaze. He couldn't tell but Elara's heart was beating extensively faster than usual. She felt that if she spoke, nothing would come out but a weak whisper. He was leaning in, he was actually leaning in. All warning signals went off in her head but his lips, oh his lips were so damn close to hers.

"Ben!" Luke yelled, coming up on the roof. "It's time to leave."

Ben pulled back immediately, his usual calm and relaxed expression was on his features. "Coming!"

Elara, on the other hand was completely flabbergasted and baffled.

Ben stood up, his cloak covering his shaking hands. "I'll see you in a month Elara Jane."

Praying that her words wouldn't come out in a mess, she replied. "Until we meet again Ben Solo."

Ben stood motionless, unable to comprehend what was going on inside his head. It felt like a million stories decided to play all at once and he was forced to watch them all. He slumped back against the wall, taking a deep breath. The power these visions had, he loved it.

"Ben?" Elara put a hand on his shoulder, disappearing everything dark from his mind. "What's wrong?"

Ben looked around cluelessly, forgetting his whereabouts. "I'm fine."

Leia walked over to him and wrapped her arms around her son. "Hello Ben."

"Mother." Ben muttered cooly, stepping back from her embrace and taking a standing position in front of the hologram before them.

Leia Organa wore a proud smile when she saw her son but it was unknown to her that he didn't want to see her, at all.

"This is Princess Evie and Prince Andrew Adelaide of the planet Kalee." Luke explained.

"Greeting Jedi." Princess Evie spoke in a squeaky voice, her ridiculously pale skin and neon blue eyes making it hard not to stare.

"We have been told you can help us." Prince Andrew spoke high-pitched as well.

Elara turned to Luke. "What's happening on Kalee?"

"Princess Evie and Prince Andrew come from the western region of Kalee while the person that Princess Evie is betrothed to is from the eastern." Leia Organa pressed a button and a rather large man appeared on the screen. "Princess Evie tried to cancel her arranged marriage with Prince Blade Nadü since he wanted a dictatorship throughout all of Kalee. Since then, he has kidnapped Princess Evie and Prince Andrew's sister, Princess Fidelia."

"Triplets?" Dahlia confirmed.

Princess Evie nodded, tucking her light red hair behind her ear. "He will not return her until I agree to the marriage and a dictatorship. We need the help of the republic and Jedi."

"The republic has the army we need only if Nadü has an army waiting for us." Dez pointed out.

"He does." Prince Andrew confirmed. "But we support only little violence when necessary. We prefer holding hostages and a fair trial when everything is over."

"Kalee is a very peaceful planet." Luke turned the hologram off. "As Jedi we need to restore the peace."

Ben looked over at Elara who was already looking at him. "Are we all going?"

Luke sighed. "In ways yes but everyone will be split up most of the time. General Organa will be maintaining the battlefield when we attack while I hold a search party inside of the castle. Our final group will stay put in the palace with Captain Knox, protecting Princess Evie and Prince Andrew in case Nadü tries to attack there."

"Vega Delgado, Dez Edel and Lennox Hart will be with me." Leia explained, walking towards the door. "We will see you on Kalee." Vega, Dez and Lennox followed her out.

"Juno and Palace will be with Captain Knox." Luke told Princess Evie and Prince Andrew. "They will keep you safe."

"Your kindness is overwhelming Master Skywalker." Princess Evie thanked him.

Luke sent her a warm smile. "Dahlia, Ben and Elara will accompany me to Nadü's palace to rescue your sister."

Prince Andrew turned to the three. "We thank you."

Ben couldn't help but stifle a laugh at the extreme manors of the Kalee royals. Elara jabbed him in the stomach with her elbow, causing Dahlia to send them an amused glare.