ⅩⅩⅪ

"Our destiny is the same."

How does one describe Starkiller base? Well, when Kylo stepped off of the Finalizer, the biting cold chilled his fingers into clumsy numbness, cold seeped into his toes and spread painfully throughout his feet as if it were his bare feet on the pristine icy whiteness rather than his black boots. The frigid wind poked him like icy fingers and wrapped around him like a shawl woven from the snow itself. He didn't make a fuss about it but he was freezing.

When Elara stepped off with multiple guards crowded around her, she was met with the same chilling sensation. Cold licked at her face and crept under her clothes, spreading across her skin like the lacy tide on a frigid winter night. With purple lips tinged with blue and gently chattering teeth she wrapped her thin coat around her tighter. The stormtroopers wouldn't admit it but even they were cold.

She was immediately escorted to a prison cell, not surprising at all. She enjoyed being feared by many of the stormtroopers, it was like a silent reflection of praise. That made her feel badass and dangerous, she adored that feeling. She was the only Jedi to escape Kylo's deadly grasps, well, her and Luke Skywalker.

Elara darted back and forth, waiting for one of the two stormtroopers to say something but no one did. She had nothing better to do so she decided to make use of her time.

"I'd like to believe that you two aren't completely scared out of your minds right now, but those masks have the same emotionless expression." She leant against the wall.

"We aren't scared." Replied one of the troopers, though Elara could tell it was a lie.

"Captain Phasma literally just told us not to speak to her!" Argued the other.

"Am I really that much of a threat?" Elara raised her eyebrow. "I'm just a girl.

"And so am I." Said the first stormtrooper. "But you are a girl who has a massive impact on our boss, not many of us can even talk to him."

"FR-2178!" Groaned the second stormtrooper. "We are going to get sent down to sanitation again!"

Elara chuckled. "Isn't that a bit of a bore? Saying her code?"

"It's the only name we've ever been given." FR-2178 confessed. "We aren't human enough to even have names."

"I smell a rebel." Elara walked up to them. "Why do you stay?"

"We were taken from our families-"

"FR!" Shouted the second stormtrooper. "Are you trying to get us killed?"

"Best friends?" Elara questioned FR-2178.

"Since we got kidnapped on the same planet at four."

"Why don't you leave?" Elara questioned. "Take off your helmets, it's so hard to speak to a faceless being."

"We can't." FR-2187 looked down at her feet. "We have to follow protocol."

"What if I promise you a spot in the Resistance?" Elara tried to persuade the troopers. "If I escape, you can escape with me."

"So you are from the Resistance!" Piped the other stormtrooper. "Phasma said you were just a wannabe Jedi trying to hunt down Ren."

"Phasma is literally a talking tin can." Elara told them, a smirk shadowing her lips.

The two stormtroopers shared a laugh, keeping quiet in case they were caught. FR-2187 was quick to mutter. "If we help you escape, you promise we won't be held accountable for our actions against the Resistance and Republic?"