"Man is the cruelest animal for they know nothing but greed."

As the killer and crucial hot son of Aquaris radiated down, the pilots and Jedi learners came to a dead halt when they came across a large, metal antenna. Immediately knowing what it was, Captain Knox stood forward. "It's a tractor beam."

"Magnificent." Amelia commented. "All this time we thought we would be damned on this planet but it was right under our noses."

"Careful." Ben pointed out. "I sense a trap."

"I do too." Elara agreed. "Whatever decided to trap you here didn't want anyone leaving easily."

Amelia, Winona, Knox and Irving took a step back from the massive antenna.

Elara picked up a rock and tossed it towards the antenna. Suddenly, a million different lights appeared and sliced the rock into dozens. "Laser beams."

"Amature." Ben scoffed.

"Any volunteers?" Elara looked at the pilots, all cowardly standing away from the beams of red light. "Or should we take care of this?"

"They don't teach us flexibility at pilot school General Jane." Amelia laughed nervously.

Elara grinned, unwrapping her robe and handing it to Ben. "This should be a breeze." Elara stepped over the first beam, guiding her footing carefully as she snuck past the second. The buzzing continued to echo in her head as she slipped past the third and fourth. One false move called her to falter slightly and move her arm against the beam, the sizzling of raw meat caused Ben to cringe. Holding her new wound, Elara jumped over the last ray of light and made it to the control panel of the antenna.

"Are you okay General?" Irving questioned.

Elara looked down at the cut. "It's been cauterized, I should be okay." She looked back up at the multiple switches. "I don't see an 'off' button."

"Nobody is dumb enough to make an 'off' button Elara." Ben rolled his eyes.

"I would." Elara shot back, looking over the multiple coloured switches. "What should I do?"

"I'd just blow it up ma'am." Amelia yelled over the buzzing of the beam.

"I didn't bring a blaster." Elara groaned.

"Use your lightsaber!"

Elara looked down at her belt, the silver handle of her lightsaber resting graciously. She unhooked it, watching the purple glow against the metal. She jabbed it into the metal, melting the insides and causing it to shut down due to overheating. The antenna went up in flames, making the pilots whom had been trapped for weeks cheer.

"Good job brown eyes." Ben waited for the laser beams to stop doing their job.

"Good job yourself." She watched him walk towards her gingerly.

"I didn't do much El, this was all you." He took not credit...for once.

"I mean for not dying first." A faint blush crept onto her cheeks. "I thought the adonis plant would of killed you."

"Speaking of-" Ben scratched the back of his head. "What did I say?"

Her heart dropped. "Y-you don't remember?"

He shook his head. "Very small fragments."

She bit her lip, putting a hand through her sweats brown curls. "A story for another time I suppose."