ⅩⅪⅡ

"I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain. I know what I have to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it."

In the grip of silent panic, sweat had covered her entire body like a sheltered tomb. She strained her vocals but nothing came out, still she screamed, hoping someone would hear her. Suddenly, her body wracked with raw sobs and she shook like a leaf. Fright consumed every cell in her body, swelling them with terror. With every second she practically felt the rise of her blood pressure, but she knew that this was the least of her worries.

How could she have been so foolish?

Make me! Who says 'make me' to someone that could kill them in a heartbeat?

It was nearly impossible for Elara to come to her senses because after two days of being completely mute, without food and away from society, she was going insane. No food, no water, no interaction, not even a chance to use the bathroom.

Occasionally, she'd hear the loud and clanky footsteps of the stormtroopers from outside her door and she'd try to ease into one of their minds and use a trick but with the amount of torture she was going through, it was impossible.

Bellamy and Jude also crept into her mind at least once every few minutes. Bellamy's freckles painted a picture in her mind like the stars in the sky and Jude's laugh echoed in her head, like a sweet lullaby. She was no longer extremely young (even though she looked the part) and because of this, she grew more anxious to know if Kylo had found out about her children.

On the third night, when Elara was positive she was going to starve to death, FR-2222 walked into the prison cell with a metal tray. He placed it down in front of Elara and then proceeded to unlock her restraints. FR quickly took off the minute Elara fell to the ground, knowing better than to mess around with an angry Jedi.

The tin tray had a full glass of water, three coloured pills and a fresh piece of bread. Elara ripped it in half and took an eager sniff before mounting one half into her mouth. When the first piece disappeared, she washed it down with the water, ignoring the colourful pills on the trays.

When Kylo appeared before her, she did not say anything, she just continued to eat her second half.

"You're pathetic."  He criticized, watching her eat like an animal.

Elara only scowled.

"You didn't take the pills." He commented, crossing his arms.

Her vocals had been damaged with all the screaming she did earlier so when she opened her mouth to retort, she only coughed.

"Exactly why you should of taken the pills." Elara couldn't tell but he rolled his eyes under the mask. "The other two are for nutrients and energy."

"Why are you giving these to me?" She croaked, sipping the remaining water slowly and curious to know why he cared about her health.

Without responding, Kylo walked over to her and handcuffed her. "Follow me." Not explaining what he had planned, he began to walk towards the door, waiting for her to follow. "I trust you won't run."

Elara scrunched up her nose and resented from attacking him.

The two walked down the long corridor of the Star Destroyer Finalizer, not speaking or even dating to walk faster than the other. The tension in the air wasn't awkward nor bitter but it was something Elara couldn't put her finger on. When Kylo came to a sudden halt by a locked door, Elara grew more curious to what he had planned.

"In here, you'll find essentials to your needs." Kylo typed in a password, making sure she couldn't see it.

"Essentials to my needs?" She questioned in a mocking tone. "What does that mean?"

Once again, Kylo didn't reply. When the door opened, he pushed her in without a second word and locked the door. When the dim lights finally switched on, Elara realized she was in the likes of a bedroom. She brushed off the dust from her pants and stood up, taking in her surroundings.

On her right, was a single bed with a pair of fresh clothing on top. To her left, a small bathroom that had a shower and to her glee, multiple bars of soap. She took a step towards the bathroom, met by a mirror. Her reflection was unimaginable: her long and silk hair was tangled while her face was painted white. She had to get rid of all the grime immediately.

Kylo paced back and forth, his mind busy and his body tense. He squeezed his fists together and let out an aggravated yell.

"She blinds your thoughts." Supreme Leader Snoke declared, his voice echoing inside Kylo's head.

He put a hand through his messy hair, unable to reply.

"Your feelings are blinding your duties."

"I know." Kylo spat. "I cannot fathom with these thoughts but I am trying my best Supreme Leader."

Snoke could basically feel the invisible heavy weight on Kylo's shoulders as he walked around his room, knocking over things with his lightsaber. "Her lightsaber, tell me the colour once more."

"She holds a purple kyber crystal." Kylo barked. "She wields both the light and the dark. I have seen both sides thoroughly and up close."

"Hmmm." Snoke pondered. "I have plans with her and will reveal them to you once I have completed them."

"We've discovered that the BB-8 unit is on Jakku." Kylo changed the subject, not wanting to talk about Elara anymore.

"Good, I trust you will take care of this and find the map to Skywalker."

"I will."

Without another word, Snoke was gone from Kylo's mind and he was left alone to deal with the unfair emotions he was dealing with.

Without knocking, the commanding voice of General Hux interrupted Kylo's thoughts. "Lord Ren, your prisoners from Naboo have just boarded the ship."

His head snapped up. "Sabellius and Gail Jane?"

"Sir there is something you must know." Hux attempted but Kylo was already too ahead of things.

"Prepare a cell for them immediately." Kylo ordered, ignoring Hux.

"But sir-"

"Make sure you have someone tell the Jedi prisoner her parents are now in my hands."

"Lord Ren-" Hux tried once more. "I have valuable information."

"Well spit it out, I have no time for your facts of the day again." Kylo spat.

"Elara Jane's entire family is on board, including her children."

Kylo's body twinged and his heart rate fastened. He spun around and turned to stare Hux down, ready to force choke him out of anger. "Her children?"

"What shall we do with the children?" Hux questioned.

"Put them in the same cell as Sabellius and Gail Jane, now leave me." Kylo breathed rigidly, waiting for the sound of the door closing so he could take off his mask. He took a massive gasp of a breath and stumbled slightly to the wall, unable to comprehend.

"Children?"