ⅩⅩⅩⅥ

"It's never okay to kill parts of yourself just to keep others alive."

Kylo paced back and forth in front of Snoke. The sweat trickled down his back, free flowing like condensation on a window pane, it beaded on his forehead and dripped from his chin. He had been practicing, training for hours ever since Elara had woken up from the dream she had.

Only, it wasn't a dream. It was a memory, a memory Kylo had long forgotten until now. The names of his old companions stung his tongue when he spoke them and the wonderful flashbacks scratched his skin, he was in so much pain. It wasn't a lie that he often found himself wondering what life would have been like if he hadn't committed such crimes.

After pushing himself to the limit, he found himself in front of Snoke, weak and vulnerable.

"Speak Ren." Snoke forcefully shouted.

"Many thoughts have entered my mind." Kylo explained, continuing to walk back and forth. "I'm not sure what more I can possibly do to rid of such disasters."

Snoke thought for a second. "It's the girl, she is weakening your mind."

Kylo shook his head immediately. "If anything, Elara has strengthened my powers."

"This seems to be true." Snoke hesitated. "Darth Vader wouldn't have risen to greatness if it weren't for his longing of a power that could save the ones he loved."

Kylo nodded. "But I know now that with her by my side, I will not be blinded by the light."

"She has transitioned smoothly to the dark side..." Snoke agreed. "What do you wish to be done?"

Before Kylo could respond, Hux entered with his jacket draped over his shoulders like a cape. His usual facial expression was filled with disgust and Kylo swore he saw Hux roll his eyes at him.

"Supreme Leader, we have confirmation that Sobek-Re Paladin has arrived on board."

"Do what you wish with the bounty hunter Ren." Snoke said, approvingly. "You are dismissed General."

Hux nodded, walking out with a powerful walk and left the two in silence.

"What do you wish of Elara Jane?" Snoke pushed.

"Do not be mistaken Supreme Leader, with her by my side and the fate of my children safe within the First Order walls, I will become unstoppable." Kylo explained.

"The prophecy foretells it."

Kylo looked down at his hands, almost as if watching the force circulate around him. "I wish to marry her."

Snoke clenched his pale jaw, unsatisfied with Kylo's comment. That was the last thing Snoke had planned for and in fact, Snoke hadn't planned for Kylo to have children and a lover. His unexplained plan was going downhill but he simply nodded. "We shall see."

Kylo excused himself and began to locate the whereabouts of his guest. Sobek-Re had worked within the Hutt era, bringing multiple treasures to whichever Hutt was in charge at that moment. He was notorious for raiding ships and a skilled killer. If Sobek-Re was to fail and could not bring Bellamy and Jude back to him and Elara, Sobek-Re would be dead.