"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent."

When Ben woke up with a pounding headache, he was shocked to find a warm body on top of him. Elara's slept soundly against his chest, one arm laying flat against his torso. She was something out of a fable, a flawless princess who looked even more beautiful while asleep. He tucked her loose hair behind her ear and moved his hand up to her back. If she woke up, he could simply play asleep and act like he had no idea what he was doing.

Though this only caused Elara to bury herself into the crook of his neck and pull herself closer to him even more.

Ben looked at his arm and realized the bleeding had stopped and the soaked gauze went dry. He remembered very little of what happened the day before, knowing he had been stung by a plant, they had found the pilots and he said some things he shouldn't have said.

He untangled himself for the godly girl in front of him and snuck out of the makeshift tent, looking back at her one final time. He followed the voices of the pilots to the outside of the cave.

"Morning." Amelia waved at him. "What should we call you kid?"

"General Solo." He shrugged, not interested in any title.

"Is the girl coming?" Knox questioned, handing Ben a canteen of water. "Drink up."

"She should be up soon." He told them, being completely right as Elara came out from the cave. "Morning brown eyes."

Elara looked over at him and smiled tiredly. "Let's find this thing and destroy it."

"I couldn't agree with you more General Jane." Knox agreed. "Amelia, Winona, Irving and I will be accompanying you on this mission."

Elara's eyes lit up at the mention of her new title, she even turned to Ben to express her excitement but he was looking at the rising sun.

Her face dropped. "Let's get going then."

Dahlia, Ben, Elara and Luke all wore hoods as they walked down the darkening streets of eastern Kalee. It was more dingy and dirty than western Kalee which sparkled with glass. Dust was constantly blowing in the Jedi's faces as they walked towards Nadü's palace, the republic army not far behind.

The plan was simple, get in, find the princess, leave. Master Skywalker made it sound easier said than done but nobody questioned his plan. General Organa was making an appearance on the battleground, much to Ben's surprise.

The dust made the upcoming speeder invisible to weak eyes so when the unknown figure stopped right in front of the Jedi, they ignited their sabers.

The masked person told them to relax, making Elara squint her eyes when he took off the mask that blocked out the dust.

Han Solo.

"Fashionably late every time Han." Luke went to his friend and hugged him.

"Leia told me that you might need my help." Han explained. "Smooth talking and all."

Ben said nothing, unhappy with this sudden family reunion.

Han turned to his son. "No hug for your old man?"

Elara looked at Ben with soft eyes, hoping that the boy would at least hug his father. Ben stood forward, wrapping an arm around his father before stepping back. "Dameron should be lighting up the North tower any minute now, we need to be ready."