ⅩⅩⅫ

"I desire the things that will destroy me in the end."

Bellamy huddled in the corner of the escape pod with a thin blanket wrapped around her small body. There wasn't very much space, the room could maybe occupy one more person. In the suffocating and grim darkness, she shook with fear and fright. Jude hadn't woken up yet and his leg was beginning to turn blue and purple. How long had it been since they landed? Perhaps more than twenty-four hours, most likely more than a day. What scared the little girl the most was the lack of faith she had that someone was going to find her and her sick brother.

She was only six, almost seven and wasn't able to work a transmission device or send out a distress call. Her mother had given her strict orders to not leave the escape pod until General Organa came to rescue them.

Bellamy sat so still, unsure if anyone could hear her helpless cries. Long, brown tangled hair covered her freckled face, obscuring the layer of grime that is only broken by tear tracks. Her clothes were for the summertime, for Naboo weather but the cold metal made it hard for her to even remember what heat felt like. At her age, she should be cherubic, but instead she only sees the image of her grandparents and mothers' escape pod exploding behind her.

That's the last thing she remembered before falling against something and hitting her head so hard she blacked out. Her mother was a Jedi, perhaps she could've survived the terrible misfortune...but Jedi's die too.

She began to tremble, crying silently because she knew nobody could hear her if she was loud. Bellamy was too young to be witnessing all this first hand and at one point, she even wished she was her brother, lifeless and unaware of what was going on.

When all hope seemed lost, Bellamy jumped at the sound of a sudden voice coming from the intercom of the pod. "This is General Leia Organa of the Galactic Resistance, does anyone copy?"

With a rush of adrenaline, Bellamy shot up from her corner and desperately looked around for something she could reply with. A dark red circle began to flicker and she pressed down on it. "Hello?"

"This is General Leia Organa, who am I speaking to?"

"Leia?" Bellamy uttered, her throat dry from a lack hydration. "I'm Bellamy, Bellamy Solo."

"Bellamy! Thank goodness, I am your-"

"Grandmother." Bellamy finished for her. "My mother told me."

"Is your mother alright?" Leia questioned, unaware of the condition they were in.

There was a long pause before Bellamy replied. "No."

Trying her best to not sound phased by the news, Leia responded. "We are on our way, sit tight."

Her eyes had seen too much, her heart has felt the unimaginable and her mind had been abused too many times but this, this was just pure torture. As Snoke began to read the prophecy, she thought her ears were bleeding and her stomach jumped into her throat. Was this some kind of torture? Did Kylo just want to hurt her even more? All those thoughts ran through her head as she listened to the Supreme Leader speak.

"A family torn apart by power and grief will soon be reunited upon the rise of the greatest supreme. Born from the ashes, a rising Sith will sit amongst a choice, family or strength. In the coming days of the realization, the wielder of the purple lightsaber will also face a decision, dark or light, demise or everlasting. A bond will be created between the bravest sibling and a hero related not by blood, but by past and a stray sibling will soon discover the ways of the force and soon, the possibility of the greatest Sith Lord to ever be known will be created in the breaking of the family."