ⅩⅩⅤ

"Dedicated to you, my faithful readers who make my day with your comments and reads and kindness"

The prison cell was a hollow cube of metal, one way in with no windows. In there you could have no idea how much time had passed or even if it was night or day. It was totally disorientating by design. Given enough time, a person could forget their own name in there. The isolation was total and the stimulation was zero.

No sound, no light, no furniture or cloth of any kind. Hostages who have been their since the very beginning have begun to lose their minds completely. The inmates that were either killed or let free left their mark behind somehow, whether it be scratches on the wall or the smell of their deceased body that continued to linger even though they had vanished. The air inside was cool and always the same temperature and because of these features, Bellamy would never be the same again.

Bellamy sat on a bench, staring absentmindedly at the wall in front of her. Concentrating, she began to read the writings on the wall while her feet dangled over the edge. She wasn't really sure why she was trapped inside such a barren room or why moments before, her grandparents and brother were separated from her but she waited quietly, hoping something would happen.

Through the swirl of sickening fears, Kylo stood outside the cell door, hunched over and debating going inside or not. He was more mentally terrified than physically though it was rather clear that his body was uneasy. He took off the lie and dropped it by his feet before thinking once more. Soon enough, there was nothing left to ponder, he gazed around the area before using the invisible force to open the door. He had to know the truth.

His eyes were soon frozen in place on Bellamy. The despair was a heavy blackness and the way forward was not possible and everything he had ever known, vanished to black, not blocked, but like they were never there at all.

"Bellamy?" He muttered, his knees growing weak. She was the spitting image of Elara, except for the freckles that danced across her face like a starry night sky.

The notion of disbelief became meaningless and if his mind had lingered on such ideas any longer, they would soon begin to feel like cruel tricks. The connection he felt towards her was undeniable and it was no lie that Bellamy suddenly felt a strange connection as well.

"Are you taking me to my brother?" She questioned, blinking a few times at the sudden light.

He stepped forward, almost afraid that if he did, she would shatter right before his eyes. "No I-" He fumbled with his words, feeling tense. "I just came to do something."

Bellamy nodded, quickly adding. "Who are you?"

"Kylo Ren." He introduced himself, hating the overwhelming feeling of the light.

"I am Bellamy Jane." She spoke lightly, still curious to know who the man in front of her was.

"I'm so sorry that I have to do this to you Bellamy Jane." Turning his face away from the peaceful child, he waved his hand over her head and Bellamy began to cringe.

Her face squeezed together and she cried out. "That hurts!"

Kylo shut his eyes and bit his cheek so he wouldn't apologize once more. He dug deep into her defenseless mind, trying to tune out her painful cries. Then he saw it. A memory tucked away for the safety of others.

Bellamy's brother, Jude was actually only called by his middle name. The truth laid only with Elara, Bellamy and himself, buried deep so General Leia Organa or the First Order would never find out. His first name was Ben...after his true father.