ⅩⅩⅨ

"After all this time? Always."

*WARNING SLIGHT SMUT OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE THIS DAMN*

All her life she had feared death, suppressed dealing with the notion, never ready to depart. For her, there would always be tomorrow and the day after. What pained her the most is that she could feel the fear in her parents' heart as they realized they would be meeting their end. She had a small bit of hope welling up inside her but it soon faded into nothing. Death came before her with the same slow gasps that had taken her friends years before.

It should of been her.

A small sting surged through her like an angry wasp. She looked down upon the stormtroopers she had killed, noticing that one had managed to harm her. For reasons she couldn't explain, she was grateful for the pain she felt physically instead of all the pain she felt mentally. Blood from both herself and her enemies dripped down to her fingers, eventually making a pool around her feet.

It wasn't until Kylo showed up that she began to cry. She fell to the ground and hugged her knees, allowing the blaster wound to hurt even more. He towered over her, his mask covering his face. She wasn't sure if she was happy or angry he had nothing to do with the death of her parents. If he had done the crime, she would have another reason to despise him even more but he didn't, and because of that, she felt relieved.

"I killed your men."

"I don't care." He knelt beside her, his mask covering any emotion he dared to feel. "You're bleeding, let me help you."

"I don't want your help."

"I don't care." He replied, his hands making their way under her back and lifting her off the cold ground. He carried her to his room, ready to fight anyone who questioned him. He placed her on his black satin bed and placed a feathered pillow under her head.

Who would've thought that Lord Ren even had a bed?

He stifled a laugh but the mask caused it to come out alien and unnatural. Kylo began to make his way to cabinet near his bed, taking out a silver tin and gauze. He returned, sitting on the edge of the bed with his helmet still on.

"It numbs the pain." He explained softly, rubbing the ointment over her blaster wound. "I don't want you to hurt anymore than you are now."

She would have scoffed if she had the energy, scream at him even but she was completely destroyed and incapable. She stayed quiet for what seemed like hours but only minutes passed by, long and painful minutes. Elara watched Kylo apply the gauze, watching his every move.

"Can I take a shower?" She uttered out, the blood stains becoming too unbearable.

Kylo nodded. "I assume you know by now that I'll have to wait outside."

If Elara was her usual self, she'd reply with a snarky comment but she was drained. Every bit of power she had left was dedicated to making it to the shower without throwing up. Kylo watched from his spot on the bed, growing paranoid that she would fall since her steps were stumbled and weak.

When Elara reached the bathroom door, she immediately closed it behind her and slid down the back. She rested her head in the palms of her bloodied hands, blood drying underneath her fingernails, forehead and just about anywhere. She stayed like that for awhile, finding the rattling of the engines calming. The blood soon became too unbearable and the shower became unavoidable.

Soon, her crimson red stained clothes were laying on the tiled floor and the bathroom was filled with steam from the shower. The hot water welcomed her with an embrace as trailed down her back, washing away the blood and memories. Her voice soon cracked and she let out a miserable cry, sobbing aggressively with her palms flat against the shower wall and her body crumpling against it.

Before the door could even close, Kylo wrapped his arms around Elara's exposed body. Her head shot up and she gasped, turning herself around and covering her chest. It wasn't Kylo Ren though, it was Ben Solo and all his flaws showed just like hers.

"Kylo-" She sneered, water dripping down her face.

"Don't say anything." It came out as a silent plea, almost a beg.

Twisted, Elara turned around and faced the showerhead while Kylo brought rose-scented soap to her shoulder with one hand. In his other hand, was a soft cloth that got rid of any remaining smears of blood.

What a brilliant idea, seduce a girl who is both vulnerable and grieving!

He eventually had finished her back and she had turned around, allowing him to finish the front. She watched him carefully, her pupils completely dilated. The cloth swiped against her chest, and she embarrassingly let out a soft sigh.

Kylo's fingertips were electric, they must be. As his hands moved over Elara's skin, her body had a transitory paralysis, her mind unable to process the pleasure so fast. His head moved around to her left ear and to her surprise, he pressed his soft lips against her earlobe and eventually dragged them to her neck.

Unexpectedly, his hand drifted to her hip. It settled there and pulled her closer and she inhaled sharply. She was against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection. She splayed her hand against his toned chest, intending to push him away, but instead she left it there. His breathing quickened, causing her to realize that she still had the same effect on him. He began placing delicate kisses on her neck once more, causing her to slightly mumble out his name. Elara urged herself to push away, but she couldn't. Her limp body began to tremble uncontrollably. His head was angled slightly to the side as his lips came closer and closer to hers and she was surprised to find her own lips parted but they did not kiss.

Their breaths mingled. He was flawed, alone, and scared. In his own vulnerability, he was more man than machine for once. He was human and he wasn't as immortal as he thought he was.

His arms encircled her and he drew her closer to him. It was her move now, she had the choice to stop it all or wrap her arms around him. She knew damn well that she'd regret everything later and he knew damn well that Snoke would kick his ass later but that didn't stop Elara from tangling her hands into his dark locks.

Kylo held her gently, scared that if he held her too tightly, she would break. He cupped her face with one hand and leaned, softly kissing the tender area at the base of her neck. Elara's body went rigid with surprise as trembles shook her body and the euphoric warmth blossomed within her once more. He drew back again and spent a moment studying her face. They spent many hours like this before he had turned, watching each other with pure delight.

His fingers gently ran up and down her spine, coaxing shivers out of Elara. With her cheeks still blushing hotly, she glanced back up into his captivating brown eyes. She removed her arms from around his neck and placed her hands on either side of his cheeks and brought her lips to his. She hadn't kissed him in six years and to her dismay, it was better than the last one they ever shared. Kylo leant his forehead against hers before pressing his lips to hers again but this time it was a little more aggressive and needy.

She pulled herself closer to him, allowing herself to give in. When the water got cold, they still continued and even after that, they held each other. They held each other for all the times they should have been there but weren't.

A/N: I am unholy. P.S the picture is the cover for the sequel. Pray for me.