"Adventure. Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things."

The warm atmosphere made it hard for Elara to concentrate as her and Ben trudged through the moist and humid planet of Aquaris. Despite her growing feelings, Elara was beyond upset with Ben for doing exactly what she said not to do.

Crash the ship.

"This is why I fly." She grumbled, using her lightsaber to cut through the countless vines.

"How many more times do I need to apologize?" Ben followed behind her, keeping a lookout.

"Until you are the first to die." Elara told him. "Because we are stranded on this planet."

"Loving the positive attitude Elara." Ben muttered, wiping away the dripping sweat off his forehead.

Elara decided to ignore him and began walking ahead. Master Skywalker told them that a group of x-wing pilots had mysteriously gone missing so why not send padawan learners to investigate?

Ben suddenly called out in vain and cussed multiple times. Elara swung her lightsaber around ready to attack, only to see Ben holding a gash of blood of his shoulder.

"How many more times can you screw up?" She yelled at him.

"Relax brown eyes." He said. "It's just a scratch."

"That is not just a scratch." She crossed her arms.

Ben turned towards the plant that he scratched his arm against, furrowing his eyebrows. "I don't recognize it."

Elara pulled out gauze from her backpack and stepped towards Ben, examining his arm.

"You have really pretty eyes." He found himself saying, unintended.

Elara's face went red and she began to wrap up his arm. "Thanks."

Ben stumbled back slightly, holding his head with his free arm. "Damn."

"What?"

"I think it was poisonous." He declared.

It was Elara's turn to curse. "Fantastic!"

"Calm down Elara." Ben pleaded. "I mean, I love it when you get flustered up and freak out because frankly, you look good doing anything."

Elara bit back what she wanted to say. "Can you walk?"

Ben nodded.

"Then let's go find those fighter pilots so you don't die first."

Elara sat in the cockpit of the Stella Interfectorem beside Master Skywalker. Ben and Dahlia stood behind them while Princess Evie and Prince Andrew sat in one of the sleeping units. Juno and Palace took a ship that belonged to the republic with Captain Knox while Leia, Vega, Lennox and Dez took off to the planet Chandrila to discuss battle strategy.

As they landed, Elara felt a wave of nerves hit her. "Something isn't right Master."

Luke looked over at her, worried. "What is it?"

"I feel darkness." She whispered.

Ben and Dahlia looked over at her, their expressions unreadable.