ⅩⅩ

"Dreams pass in time."

One Week After Elara's Return to Naboo...

Colour drained from her face as quickly as everything seemed to happen. She was completely rigid, frozen and clammy while cold sweat dripped down her pale face. She was shaking, stumbling, unable to speak, wide eyed, edging backwards, hands clenched, white knuckles. Then came the vomit, the faint feeling and the adrenaline rush. She began to run, her heart in her throat, she was incapacitated with fear.

She fell against the first thing she ran into and slumped down against it. It had been a week since Elara first came back to Naboo and she thought everything was going really good. She was working for Amar and saw her parents everyday. First Order troops hadn't dared to check the Nabooian system, Kylo Ren knew Queen Pandora and didn't want to bring any harm or commotion to the peaceful planet...yet.

The nightmares started up once Elara couldn't resist the call to sleep and fell into a scarring dream. They were always the same, paralyzed, naked and cold. The masked man would come closer with his lightsaber, making sweeping movements to a music only he could hear. He would be closer, than further away and then closer again. In the blink of an eye, the masked man would turn to dust and the bodies of victims from the fall of the Jedi would lay, scattered out everywhere and bloodied. The voices in her head would remind her that she could've saved them but she didn't.

Painfully reminiscing about the past events, Elara delivered a shattering scream. "Get out of my head!"

Then came the same voice, telling her that it was all her fault and she thought she'd go insane. Kylo would also try and reach out into her mind and sometimes he would succeed. Although, he never said anything about the large amount of suffering she was going through, he still stayed.

"Elara." At first, she thought it was just the wind but she definitely heard her name.

Stumbling up into a standing position, she wiped her eyes and went to grab her lightsaber.

"No need for that young one." In the foggy mist of gungan territory, came the ghost of an old Jedi Master.

Elara squinted her eyes, almost sure she had gone insane. "Obi-Wan Kenobi?"

In his younger form, Obi-Wan nodded and sat on a perched rock. "No one has mentioned that name in a very long time."

"Because you went by-" Elara stopped herself mid sentence, not wanting to say the bitter name.

"You know the stories young one." He nodded, his voice peaceful and relaxing. "Luke told you, correct?"

"When I was a youngling, he told me about everything you did before the rise of Darth Vader." She explained. "Before you know, he killed you."

"Want to know one thing I did?" He questioned.

Elara shrugged, interested to hear a legend speak.

"I forgave my padawan."

Her eyes widened and she bit her lip. "Is this supposed to be a lesson Master Kenobi? Are you trying to get me to put away my hate and anger towards Kylo Ren?" That name didn't feel right.

"You are too quick for your time." Obi-Wan delivered a quick chuckle. "That is exactly what I'm saying."

"Why?"

"Look at your lightsaber Elara." Obi-Wan pointed. "It represents both the light side and the dark side. With all this anger and hate, I fear you could be drawn to the dark side just like young Ben Solo."