"Many of the truths we cling to depend on our point of view."

The spectrum of planets and stars cascaded over the galaxy canvas. Elara watched the meteorites fall as they drifted through an asteroid field with ease. Master Skywalker was piloting the ship so the padawan's could get some rest but Elara was wide awake. She studied her whereabouts carefully, closing her eyes to etch the scenery into her mind so years from now, she could remember the peaceful stillness of the Stella Interfectorem.

Each ranking of Jedi was given a ship, donated by General Leia Organa's committee. The oldest padawan's, the teenagers and young adults had been given Stella Interfectorem, the younger padawan's had been given Cielo Azzurro while the youngest group of padawan's who had just finished the rank of younglings, received Ignis Mendax.

Elara shut her eyes to meditate on her history of becoming a Jedi. A small vision from the past erupted in her mind and she smiled. Her younger self, not much older than ten was constructing the base of her lightsaber, as she had not earned or found her kyber crystal yet. Elara's hair was pulled back into two small braids instead of one and she was very focused. A boy, not much older than her was constructing his as well while others ran around the training course while Master Skywalker was trying to calm them down.

"I'm Ben." He said, keeping his eyes on the creating the beginning of his elegant weapon.

"Elara Jane." She replied. "You are from the Solo family, aren't you?"

His face flustered and he nodded. "I am."

"That's cool." She replied smoothly. "I'm from the Jane family but nobody cares about a slave family."

Ben frowned. "I care."

Elara looked up and smiled. "No you don't."

"You will not be able to learn the ways of the force-" Master Luke confronted them. "If you spend your entire time working on those lightsabers. You haven't received your kyber crystals yet but once you do, I will teach you how to use them fully."

"Sorry Master." Elara mumbled, standing up to join the other padawan's.

"You are forgiven." Luke turned to Ben. "Ben, why don't you show her the docking bay."

Elara's small hazel eyes lit up. "Ships?"

"I sense you will be a great pilot one day Elara Jane." Luke put a kind hand on her shoulder.

Ben scanned her emotions and turned to his uncle. "She will be the best in Jedi history."

Her meditation ended when she opened her eyes and faced the outer exterior. She pressed her rosy cheek flat against the glass window and sighed. The planet Naboo was coming into clear view and her heart beat began to speed up again, anxiety coursing throughout her like blood in veins. She swung her leg over the top bunk of her sleeping headquarters and jumped down, looking back at the four bunk beds where her four other companions slept peacefully.

"Master Skywalker." Elara spoke as she entered the cockpit of the Interfectorem. "I have a question."

Luke looked up from the controls. "Ask away."

Elara took a seat beside him and explained her thoughts. "I'm confused. After we find my parents, do I allow them to continue to work as slaves or do we try and free them."

"We can only hope to free them Elara." Luke pondered. "But I am unsure if we can."

"Have you discovered who the two-faced kidnapper is?" Elara asked, hopeful.