ⅩⅠⅠⅠ

"Never test another man by your own weakness."

Vega and Elara watched excitedly as their padawan's worked together to get past a challenging obstacle course in the Jedi temple. Multiple padawan learners, including themselves at one point failed this great obstacle course multiple times because they had forgotten an important virtue, teamwork. Pai and Cybele jumped back and forth at the incoming forces, making their way to the finish with one single run. Though it was clear Vega was proud, she kept thinking of the newest mission they had been assigned.

"I bet Dez five credits that these two would be the top!" Vega clapped her hands together.

Elara grinned, looking back at the two padawans who were drenched in sweat and pride. "Ben didn't even want to bet, he says Kentaro won't even get past the first laser beam."

Vega scoffed. "I don't know what Ben has against the kid. Palace said Kentaro is mindful and very swift."

Sighing, Elara agreed. "He's very humorous but I don't see anything negative in his ability to train."

Vega shrugged. "I've only ever seen Pai and Luca in action." She paused. "How are Kentaro and Cybele in difficult situations?"

"I got Cybele to study the battle of Endor before Master Skywalker sent us to Kalee to finish the war going on between the east and the west." Elara explained, watching her padawan take a swig of water. "I'm impressed by her skill at such a young age but she tends to overthink her thoughts."

"Master Jane! Master Delgado! Did you see us?" Cybele chanted. "We beat the record time."

"Well done." Vega exclaimed with glee. "You've got a great amount of shared pride between myself and Master Jane."

Pai and Cybele hit their hands together. This caused Elara to smile even more, remembering her own obstacle course trial many years ago. She raised her hands slightly, making Pai and Cybele's lightsabers come off their belts and into her hands. She ignited them quickly, the green and blue reflecting off of her eyes. "Do you know the meaning behind your saber colour?"

Pai shook his head. "Forgive me Masters, but after I received my kyber crystal, I forgot to research what it meant."

"Blue." Cybele pointed out her own. "A Jedi guardian, a Jedi who prefers to use the force on a more physical level. Green, much like Master Delgado and Pai's are Jedi consular's preferring to reflect before striking to keep the peace."

Pai's eyebrows knotted together. "Master Jane's is purple."

"Purple belongs to a Jedi who is strong with the dark side and the light side young one." Elara claimed. "Those who understand the history of each side."

Intrigued, Pai looked up at his master. "Could I go to the Jedi archives to learn more?"

"May I join him Master Jane?" Cybele piped up, brushing her head tail back.

Vega and Elara shared the same smile, Vega nodding her head and dismissing them. "As long as you are on time for the galactic senate banquet tonight."

"I almost forgot!" Elara's thoughts snapped to Ben coming to her headquarters before the sun went down.

"Did you have other plans?" Vega raised her eyebrow.

"No." Elara's cheeks went pink, turning her attention to the padawan's. "There has been an assassination target on the Rodian senator, Dane Purs. The event is too big to cancel since it marks a date in history, the republic rebirthing the senate." She handed the padawan's their lightsabers. "This is your first mission on your own, we will be their searching for the assassin while you escort Mr. Purs."