Master

pic of Arabella⬆
*****Arabella 's p.o.v*****

It's been a while since I had an owner.I'd been stuck in the human store for a while now, the human store is were vampires buy human slaves. I knew one day I would get a new owner. I could only hope, that this owner would treat me as kind as my last did.However vampires are never kind , I just happend to get lucky with my last owner the first time.I sat in my cage on the matress with my back against the wall . I heard the door open and the owner say "welcome what are you looking for?" the man said
"I'm looking for a girl over twenty ."
the owner said "well go on and look and see what you like."
Good thing my cage wasn't first and was the fifteenth.The man looked in each cage and stopped in front of mine "Look at me human." he said , I looked up slowly "how old is she?" he asked the owner
"Eighteen " the owner responded
Luckily he walked on to the other cages and bought another girl.Thank god! I sighed a breath of relief. My mind started to wander after that and I thought of my owner how she died , how the wolves killed her while I ran.It was like I was reliving the moment and it hurt me to see that sight again. I hadn't realized I was crying until the owner said "Shut up Arabella , a customer is comming!" I stopped crying, crying was weak.I blocked out everything after that. I knew I was being bitter.The door opened and a man walked in, and I got up and peeked at who it was. He was handsome I'd give him that. Every girl in the shop was looking outside of their cage ,their eyes begging for him to pick them.I sat back down on the matress fortunetely not feeling what the others were "what are you looking for?" the owner asked
"Nothing much just someone who i can feed off" he said his voice deep and charming . I ignored it.Im not gonna be stupid like everyone else. he walked past the cages not sparing a second glance until he came upon my cage.He stopped and looked at me. He looked me in the eyes expecting me to look away but I held his gaze. He asked the owner "can i taste her?" , "of course" the owner said ....damn bastard.The owner opend my cage and the man said to me "Get up." I sat for a moment then obeyed "come here." he said annoyed and I walked toward him. I was suprised when I felt a pain on my neck.Damn vampire speed.He stopped and then licked his lips, turned and said "5,000" and payed the owner.
On my way out of the store I heard comments like "good luck" and bad ones like "slut he should've picked me." I ignored them and followed the man out of the store to his car , he opend the door for me and I got in and put on the seat belt.This car was sweet from the outside but the inside was even better.I wasn't suprised though , most vampires who came in were filthy rich. I waited for him to start the car."you need a shower ,pet" he said
"yes master." I said
"obedient, i like that" he said
he's funny ,I wasn't obedient at all. We drove up a small road that led to the garage. "Don't get out until I park in the garage" he said I nodded . When he parked I attempted to open the door but couldn't , I groaned it's been a while since I've been in a car.He chuckled and went to open the door. Not my fault I haven't been in a car in two years.He opened the door and I thanked him and got out. The house was more like a mansion! It was huge! I sat in the doorway taking in everything , it looked like it could be a ballroom and this was only the front! I was amazed at the chandler. "Like the chandler pet" he said amused.

"Christina!" he yelled and a blonde haired girl came rushing in. "yes sir" she said
"show my pet around the castle" he said
"yes sir" she said and then said to me "come with me" I followed. She showed me around there were so many rooms. At the end of a hall she pointed to a room and told me "don't go in there or master will punish." I nodded. she showed me my room which was the first door in the hallway. I walked in and the girl called Christina said "Dinner will be soon , master wants you to be there to meet his family , I'll be back with something to wear" she came back a a bit later with a black dress and heels .She then said " ill show you to dinner, I'll let you take a shower and get dressed I'll be outside" . I took a shower letting the warm water wash away everything I was feeling. when I was done I put on the dress and heels.I could walk in the heels but I was sure that I'd fall at least once. I looked in the mirror looking at the girl her bright blue eyes looking back , fear seemed to fill them.I knew I had to go out there and face my new master and his family. I opend the door.
"you look beautiful " Christina said
I nodded slightly and she led me to dinner . She stopped in front of a door and before opening it said "you'll be fine " then she opend it and I walked in and people started looking at me and whispering. My master said "come pet and sit down" One of the other maids pulled out a chair for me and I sat down."So what's your name?" said a woman "Arabella kingsly" I said " what a beautiful name" the woman said "thank you "I answered "Pet these are my parents" said my master "hello dear" the woman and the man next to her said . "pleased to meet you" I said , soon the food came out but I wasn't quite hungry I sat there quietly eating my meal while everyone else chatted .The man next to me suddenly spoke "So your his new slave" he said as if it was a joke "apparently " I said "I hope my brother dosnt hurt you too bad" he said half kindly "I hope so too" I said and took a look at him , he had black hair and grey eyes he was gorgeous but then again everyone at this table was.After we ate, a girl a bit older than me said "So your his whore?" anger went through me for a second "Cathrine!" my masters mother shouted "what? isn't she?" Cathrine said "no i am not" I said "you look like you could be one" she said "plenty of people look like they could be one but that doesn't mean they are" I said , this girl was really testing me. "But you are arnt you?" she said just then another girl pitched in "I bet you are with a face like that your act is so fake and you're ugly and will never be anything but a slave."
I could have fired back a series of harsh words that seemed to be coming into my mind every second but I remained calm and composed keeping my face blank "calling me fake won't make you real , calling me ugly won't make you beautiful and calling me mean won't make you nice and saying I won't be anything won't make you something " I said, and with that I got up and looked at all of them and said "I hope you all had fun but I'm done here " I started to walk away but master yelled at me "I told you to come to dinner and you will stay , and you will be punished for you behavior " I turned around and looked him dead in the eyes "In case you didn't notice dinner is over and I don't care what you do to me after" and then I turned and left keeping my head high making no regret for what I just said. when I was in the hallways I heard master yell "Dinner is over.....get .....out!"
I started walking wanting to avoid being looked at by everyone again , I went around a corner and hid until I heard people coming out and then I looked at them around the corner. They were murmuring to each other about the dinner.Soon I saw my master coming out of the doors and I took off my heels and ran to my room .I remembered were it was I had to or else I'd be sleeping in the hallway or somewere. I went inside shut the door put my heels down and pretended to sleep.I heard the door open and master sit on the end of my bed.
"I know your not asleep I can hear your heart beating fast"
I sat up " fine I'm not asleep master" I said
"what you did in there was inexcusable" he yelled
"my apologies master" I said
"That was humiliating I am the vampire king , people fear me! But you ...you didn't care but you will" he said
"I'm sorry master" I said
"If you were sorry you'd fucking would have sat there like you were supposed to!" he yelled
"How was i supposed to know! huh! I'm just supposed too right? but I don't I'm not a  mind reader!" I yelled in frustration
He slapped me across the face but I showed no pain. I turned my face and looked at him with a look of hatred .
"Don't ever speak to me like that slave!" he yelled
I knew he was angry because of his voice .
"Yeah I am a slave your point is?!" I said
"my point is that you are my slave and you will obey me or your will be punished" he said
"What are your gonna do slap me ? I'm not like everyone else I'm not some baby that will cry for you" I said
"But you'll whine like a bitch won't you " he said
And slapped me even harder and my eyes teared a little bit and he must have saw because he said to me
"cry me a river and get over it!" and then left. My tears thretend to spill but I refused to cry for him. Insted I decided to let sleep consume me. I will hold on to my own light in this darkness.

A/N:
okay so this is my attempt at making a vampire slave book.Yes the majority of vampire slave books have the girl be innocent and good but I decided to make her a bit different and have them hate eachother and then love eachother, so I hope you enjoyed it I'm not so great at this but I hope you like it , Also I will try to update soon.
kisses,
Ally