Sleepover and directioners.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I am sorry for that" Taylor came in while wiping her face with a towel.

"Shut up, tell me what's wrong" I asked her to sit while taping my hand on the sofa beside me.

"I don't think this will work out Harry, I mean your fandom....."

"Oh my gawd, stop worrying about that baby, you were crying over that just stop ....come on here" I yelled but lowered my voice while interrupting her. I opened my arms giving her space to hug me again but she preferred sitting her head in my lap, she was laying down on my lap, I feel like this is the best relation I ever had, the most serious one too.

"But Harry....." I covered her mouth with my hands, her eyes were locked into mine, my head leaned down, eyes still locked, I removed my hand and before she could stop me my lips touched hers. I was uncomfortable, my back was hurting me because of bending so much. It felt like she knew what was going in my mind, she started to move up, deepening the kiss and making me comfortable before we two were siting comfortably kissing deeply.

I pulled away, I wanted to explain the issue.

"Baby I love you.....FUCK! I .....i mean I really love being with you, don't freak out on that" I corrected watching her eyes widening with those three words.

I continued "I think if we like each other, and we want to stay together then nothing else matters, we can ignore the hate"

"It's not easy ignoring, when they keep mocking me over my exs, all your fans think I am a slut using you for fame" she explained and I know I read the tweets and news everything was exactly what she said, no one was any more talking about my womanising habits or anything, everyone was only blaming her.

"You're not using me for fame baby, you're the one whose more famous, successful and talented" I said while cupping her face with my hands.

"First of all I don't want a relation where I have to discuss who is famous or successful I want a normal life Harry"

"Ill make sure it happens, I will make sure I make you feel like we are living a normal relationship, you just have to stay away from twitter and stuff, don't check on what people says, we can make this work."

"You make me believe in you Harry, okay we will make it work, I won't ever see what people say about me I promise, I won't look at anything for this relation I will keep ignoring just to live our normal perfect relation" she smiled.... I want to tell her I love her, that's the only reason I waited for her half a year or more than that. But what if I don't? 

Without responding, I leaned in and started kissing.

Before we know we were on bed, struggling to remove each others clothes, while passionately kissing and touching on every part of each others body.

This was perfect, it wasnt lust, only love. Kind of love maybe no one will understand or see but I can, I know this is us perfectly laying with each other against the world and the hate. I won't let people destroy it, I will make sure to be everything Taylor want me to be.

*********

Harry's POV.

I woke up to a vibration around me but I couldn't move, I felt so heavy and that's when I realised Taylor's head was on my chest, I removed it to put down, but couldn't remove myself by the way we were hugging, I kept staring at her sleeping innocently and all I had in my mind was flashbacks to our last night. It was a long night, I am never gonna forget any second of it, I can probably say my best one so far but I am pretty sure I will live thousand more if we stay together.

I really have to see who is calling me from so long, I pulled myself away, but Taylor was so into her sleep she didnt move a bit, I panicked to see Louis's number on the screen.

"Heyyy please don't tell me I missed something, you could have reminded me if we are having any interview or something" I whispered while running to leave the room.

"No stupid, just come back I miss you" Louis chuckled.

"Shut up boo bear you scared me" I whined.

"I didn't even say anything, you scared yourself Harreh"

"Okay then what is it? Should I be there now like right now?" I asked because I didnt want to wake Taylor up.

"Yes enough with Taylor I guess" I could feel him winking.

I hung up, and went to wake my girl up.

"Taylor, baby! " I said while shaking her shoulder, her eyes opened and she covered them instantly with her hand to stop the light.

"I have to go, Louis called. I will be call you okay, just sleep" I kissed her forehead and she nodded.

I removed her arm from her face to kiss her one last time, our lips parted and I left her suite to get back to my own.