MSG and After party.

Harry's POV.

As I was walking towards my door my mobile vibrated, I smiled to see Taylor's name blinking, I will have to change it now to something more sweeter well there is nothing sweeter than her name I guess I can fight my thoughts later, I should read the text.

From: Taylor

I held my mobile first time since idk when exactly and saw your yesterday's message, I wish you were here right now too. It made me miss you more. I can't believe I was so sleepy I couldn't even come to the door.

I miss you xxx

To: Taylor

My love I will be seeing you soon, I totally forgot to tell you we have a concert today in MADISON SQUAREEEE, yes I am extra excited and probably you know already but will you be my date lady and support me while I will be on stage and I am sure my friends would like to meet you they asked a thousand times but I forgot to tell you, I should just call you I have so much to talk.

I sent the message still having thousand things in mind to discuss with her, I was never the kind to talk a lot except when people ask me but now I want to tell her every second of my life.

I got into my room and see Niall and Zayn sleeping on the couch while Liam and Louis playing Xbox.

"How was it!!" Liam screamed waking Zayn up.

Zayn didn't mind waking up this way, he stood up with a huge smile and ran to hug me.

"Vas happening?" He screamed in to my ear making me punch his back as hard as I could. He pulled away.

"Tell us" Louis said while coming close followed by Liam.

"It was good or amazing or perfect but I won't talk right now, I have to call my girlfriend people " I said like I was the most happiest person alive.

I went inside the bedroom to call her after readin her text that's says :

From Taylor

I will explain you on phone why can't I come x(

I didnt wait a second and dialled her number.

"Why can't you come please come, I want to see you pleaseeeee" I literally begged through the phone.

"Baby I have to go to receive ripple of hope award, I can't miss that its a great honour for me, forgive me this time please" she was right, she should go there, I wish I could go as her date, oh no I have to talk to management before we start dating in public events.

"It's totally fine, what about after party?" I asked in hope.

"Sure I will be there, message me the address " she said excitedly.

"Congrats about the award love, I am proud to call you mine"

"Awwww, baby I am receiving this award from Sir Robert F.Kennedy." WHATTT, THAT'S CONOR'S FAMILY.

"Why" I yelled at first, but she didnt response so I continued "I mean why would you get an award from his family" this time a lot calmer.

"They decided to give me this award like half an year ago, it doesn't matter Harry, right?" She asked me and I couldn't help but say yes, I mean she should receive it.

"Yes it is okay, just miss me there, I will see you at night"

I hung up and ran for rehearsals, this was our first time in Madison square and I am more than excited.

******** At night ********

Taylor's POV

I was heading to after party, I had to change my dress so I stopped at my hotel packed my things and check-out.

When I stepped out of the car to step inside for the party, I felt millions of flashes on me, I was glad no one asked me a thing and shocked too and yes relieved because I didn't have any answer, Harry's guards took me inside safely and all I see we're corridors until I reached the actual place, Harry came running and hugged me before I know.

His arms were around me never before this tightly, his breathing was high and heart racing across my chest. What was wrong with him?

"I missed you so much my baby" he yelled against my ear making me jump away but people didn't notice much because of the sound of the songs so loud.

Before I could answer him I see Niall walking towards me laughing his ass off, oh so they are all drunk I guess.

"We are all drunk, don't worry I am still less than your boyfriend" Niall chuckled while pulling me into a hug. The way he said your boyfriend made me proud and before I knew I had to meet all boys who were more than welcoming and nice.

They all laughed around with me, I met Perrie she was friendly too. I don't know why but it feels good to finally meet everyone who are somehow related to Harry.

"Hey Tayleh" I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Eddd" I screamed and hugged him.

"How is everything with my british lad"

"he is amazing Ed, I just cannot stop thinking you know" I shared with him

"I am going to have some drinks and fun you enjoy with your boy" He winked at me before leaving towards the bar.

Hours later I found my self dancing with Louis and Niall while Perrie and Zayn were busy kissing and Harry and Ed were singing the song I was dancing on. They sounded worst than any normal human, but I loved it. I was drunk too I guess because I found myself looking at Harry every second and giving him flying kisses. The best moment of the night was when he sang with the whole band and pointed towards me dedicating me the best lyics of each song. Isnt he a perfect boyfriend. I won't ever see what people call me after all this but I love him and I will try my best to ignore the hate and live like we are two normal people madly in love.

We left the club around 3:30 am. Holding hands, people took pictures but we didn't care, I felt like Harry was protecting me by just holding my hands and taking me to his car, I sent my driver already. Harry didn't say a word but the way he leaded me made me feel like he won't let anything happen to me.

"You want to go to your place?" Harry asked once we were away from all the flashes.

"I actually checked out, lets take some other room in some hot...."

"Sure" he interrupted.

He ordered the driver to take us to some famous hotel of Newyork, After all the drinks we both were full and just wanted to lay down. Luckily no one watched us going in, I don't even care even if someone did. I am not going to read what they write about all this later, I kept reminding myself.

I went straight to bathroom after entering OUR suite, I called my driver to bring my bag here so I could have some clothes for today.

I came out and found Harry on bed, already naked. I couldnt help but think about all the moments we shared yesterday. He smiled at me and ordered to lay down next to him. As I reached the bed, he got up to start kissing me, more passionately than ever before.

****

Thats how once again I had the best night of my life spent with him, I wish it was best for him too, I mean he loves me or not is still something I am not sure about. He was laying next to me, eyes closed, snoring lightly I kept staring while playing with his soft curls. I couldnt help but kiss, he smiled. He smiled while sleeping, that made me smile more. I was cold, but I still didnt have my clothes, probably they must be on the reception, I cannot wear my dress back, guess I will have to sleep naked like him. I kept staring at him and how he breathed I don't know when I drifted to sleep myself.

(A/n pleaseee comment vote and tell me how is it? It will mean a lot)