Fight

Harry's POV.

While going out of the parlour, I extended my arm for her to hold my hand, but she didn't. I was aware of all the paparazzi taking our pictures, I was aware of all the fans yelling my name but I wasn't aware of the fact why won't she just fucking hold my hand, I turned back and she didn't look me in the eye. She ignored to meet my eyes and looked like she was just walking with no concern.

"Taylor" I tried to make her attention towards me, her security wasn't there too. She was my responsibility and she wasn't holding my hand? What if she stays behind and fans attack her. She should walk in front of me or hold my hand. That's the rule she should know.

"Keep walking" Paul, my bodyguard yelled before she could reply.

"Give me your hand" I turned again while walking.

"KEEP WALKING" Paul yelled again pulling me from one arm so I will speed up.

I turned again to see one of my bodyguard was behind Taylor making sure she will walk fast too, without being as rude as Paul.

"Get in" he commanded me.

"Taylor" I turned again. She looked down and quickly walked passed me getting in. I followed her to the back seat.

Some small things can really piss me off sometimes. I know this fight is our next big fight after the kiss one, that one was ridiculous and I am sure this would be too. But it was stupid to not give me her hand, when she knows I always want it to be in mine. I Sid directly to her and she still didn't carE? The whole car ride was in silence. Paul pissed of me walking slowly, LIKE SERIOUSLY.? Me pissed of Taylor and I have no idea what was wrong with her mood.

"We escaped all the paparazzi. Now tell me what's the stop?" My driver said.

"Some hotel, any. I just need rest" I replied.

"No, let's go to my home? No papz at least" she interfered.

"Hotel is better"

"Harry, it's my home. I want to show you" she whispered.

"Not today, some other day. I just want to sleep. I have early rehearsals tomorrow"

"Please?" We were both whispering so only we could hear.

"God Jesus Taylor " I raised my voice to which both of my security guards sitting in front of me turned back and front again.

"Fine, to Beverley hills" I quickly realized I made a mistake and told my driver. Taylor didn't say a word.

"Do you know the way to Taylor's home?" I asked my driver and he nodded.

In 20 minutes, we were inside her beautiful home, huge, antique, simple and classic.

I loved it.

"Where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"There's master bedroom upstairs first door to right side, you can find it in. M hungry I will probably cook. Do you wnt anything?"

"Umm yea I guess I will sleep after eating"

"What?"

"Anything baby, anything you're making" yes I was acting all caring and loving suddenly because I know I did wrong to yell at her in front of everyone, there were 4 other people in the car when I yelled at her.

"Okay" her face had no expressions, and I knew the fight wasn't reasonless anymore. And it was about to be huge.

I went inside the washroom got freshen up, took shower and changed my clothes. I came back to find Taylor eating on her dining table, with an empty plate sitting across the table. I guess for me. She made some type of rice. She was a fast cook, I took some in my plate and sat on the exact same position she placed my plate on. Far away from her.

"You didn't wait for me?" I asked after taking two bites.

"For what?"

"For eating, you always do"

"It's not some kind of rule. I was hungry so I started" she was still busy eating and playing with her spoon.

"Taylor what's wrong?" Of course I had to start to get it over with. There was no way she was going to drop it without a fight. GIRLS.

"I am in my room, feel free to sleep wherever you want to. I have 3 more bedrooms, or come in mine what ever you like" she quickly got up without finishing her plate and walked upstairs.

I thought for some seconds and left my plate as well. I got up and heard her door slamming. I ran upstairs to the same room I know my bag pack was open on her bed and clothes scattered everywhere. I was lazy and a boy. A lazy boy.

"Can I come in?" I knocked.

"Sure"

I got in and found her placing my clothes back in the bag pack. She was zipping it and then slowly placed it inside her cupboard. I was just standing here looking at her.

"Sorry about that, you didn't have to do it" I referred to her packing my stuff neatly and giving it space inside her cupboard.

"It's fine" was all she said.

"I am sorry for that"

"Sorry for what" she turned while raising her voice.

"I mean, I shouldn't have yelled that way"

"Seriously Harry? All I wanted for you to come to my home, I don't understand your mood swings. AT ALL" she yelled again.

"It wasn't a mood swing, I was in a bad one because of reasons"

"Really what reasons"

"Why didn't you just give me your hand when I asked for it ?"

"There were papz Harry " she said it as it was obvious.

"Papz? Where aren't they? Weren't they present on your birthday? Or in zoo or in any restaurant we dine in or any fucking place we visit? You just realized"

"Stop yelling" she said in almost a whisper.

And I know this fight just started, it was going to continue the whole night. One thing I was unable to do was lower my voice when I am angry.

(A/n it's double update :) so enjoy. And I think it might be triple not sure yet. So it's for all those times I couldn't update)