Birthday part 1

Taylor's POV.

His voice was getting louder "1" and the door swung open.

I don't know how to describe what I saw, he was singing happy birthday in the sweetest voice I have heard but I didn't focus on that, I was busy admiring the background. It was dark, but all those candles lit this room like the lights were on.

"Happy birthday Taylor, I knew you had something special when I watched you on Tv, I knew you are as angelic and real as in "you belong with me video", I knew you would be as sweet and dreamy as you are in "love story" and I hoped to meet you once. Here I am standing in front of you telling you how much special you are. I am lucky really lucky to be called your boyfriend. I am lucky that I could make yo smile and kiss anytime I would like. I am glad I am the one here to witness and wish you your 23rd birthday. Thank you for being in my life. Happy birthday"

"Harry" I couldn't take more words out with so many tears from my eyes. NO ONE CAN EVER DO THIS. IT USE TO BE ONLY IN MOVIES. NO ONE DOES THAT IN REAL LIFE, NO ONE.

"I love you" with that he kissed me and I kissed back. We were spinning on our spot kissing each other.

"Wait let me see the room too" I laughed while pulling away.

So the room.....!!!

It was huge, like an hall. Complete empty before but now decorated with I guess 100 dozen of roses or more than that. Candles were uncountable honestly. The floor was FILLED with candles leaving only and small path for me to walk towards the table which looked like will have cake on it, the walls had roses and T H written with petals. It was so much better than any of my birthday, better than my worst birthday last year. This was the day I was going to tell everyone about. It looked like I was shooting a movie.

"This is so much Harry, thank you so much."

"You liked it?" He whispered in my ear from the back holding my shoulders. Making me shiver.

"I loved it, it's beautiful"

"Come on, lets proceed" he stood beside me and extended his arm, I held his hands and I walked through the path.

"Just in case you don't know, I wanted to film it so there are cameras" he informed while we walked.

"I would love to see that"

I thought this was my best birthday, everything perfect my boyfriend giving me this huge surprise which is unexpected and unbelievably romantic and sweet. This was until I saw the cake, I gasped. BEST CAKE EVER!

Rectangular shaped, my favourite red velvet with cream cheese frosting. At the top? All our photos. Omg. They were pictures from yesterday and day before yesterday in the dark we took while laying under stars. From plane to our performances. In cars or with his band mates. With lux and oh some pics that papz took. Thanks to them.

I turned and hugged him instantly and of course let my happy tears destroy his shirt.

"Shh. It's a happy day. The best day. My princess was born."

"Stop... It too much... You're too cute and sweet" he just chuckled at my reply.

I pulled back after sometime and kissed his lips.

He led me towards the other side of table, and gave me the knife.

"Cut with me"

"It's you birthday. You cut, I will clap"

"I don't care about clapping, please?"

"Okay" he gave in and his hands touched mine.

I blew the 23 candles at the side of the cake.

It was the perfect moment, I looked like his wife, cutting my birthday cake with him.

"Happy birthday again Taylor"

"Thank you so much"

I was still looking around, observing the details. It was too much, no one can imagine how decorated the room was and how perfect it looked.

" come on let's go out"

"But I wAnt to look for everything"

"It's not really safe to be around so many candles, plus I called people to clean all the mess"

"Wow" I patted his shoulder and we left the most beautifully decorated room I have ever seen.

"Where to now?"

"To the roof" he smiled and we climbed more stairs and they were too decorated. Candles flowers everywhere.

And the roses were only red only RED.

He opened the door, and guess what I found? Of course all those cheesy movies were coming true. Lights all around the roof, like glitters in the sky. In the centre and table and chair for two. Wine glasses with it. A romantic place to spend my birthday in.

"Oh my god Harry, where did you come from ? Which movie ?" I teased to which he just laughed.

We sat down on the chair, he pulled the chair for me, he's like my hero. My prince. My fairy tale prince.

"Waiter" he yelled.

"How many people are in your house at the moment?" I asked shocked watching a guy coming towards us with two cans of diet coke.

"Ignore that, I am just really sleepy so lets hurry everything" he joked and I knew he was really sleepy.

"Let me enjoy the best dinner"

"Fine"

We ordered our food when he read the menu, and we ordered everything because Harry said that's the plan.

He arrived with three plates with a barbecued chicken, some rice, and pizza.

We shared those all things and I knew Harry was staring the whole time, but I was busy eating because the last time I ate was in the breakfast so I really didn't care.

"HAPPPYYY BIRTHDAAAAYYY" he yelled while the waiter brought my birthday cake as a desert.

"Shit Harry, you don't have to scare me" I was actually scared and he laughed.

After eating the desert we decided to go back to the bedroom.

"Long day tomorrow love" he reminded me while getting on bed.

"Thank you for everything"

"Your welcome"

He started kissing with that and it turned out to be a long night too. I enjoyed every bit of it.

Harry's POV.

Ahhh I should have thought everything, I am so tired and sleepy but still so many calls to make. I have to order some more cupcakes and all the gifts.

Let her sleep.

I kissed her forehead and slept in seconds with so many alarms to wake up early.