Skiing trip

Harrys pov.

We spent some days on the trip to Utah, and I would be lying if I saw I didn't enjoy every second of it, because I did, every milli second. Best thing : no fights.

Worst thing : I got bruised. Best thing out of the worst thing : she took care of it.

The first day was spent inside our room, her mother and brother were with us but they didn't disturb any second. Most of the times we even ate alone, it was so cold that the first day we tried to bear with that.

"I think your getting sick" she told me while I sneezed.

"Noo, not now, I want to enjoy the rest three days" I whined.

She kissed my nose.

"You will get sick too this way" I reminded her.

"So you want me to stay away?"

"Nah, just don't kiss me"

"That's hard you look so adorable, all covered and red" she chuckled.

"You're not allowed to make fun of a sick person" I crossed my arms.

"Let me bring you some tea, take medicines you will be better" she assured me and left.

The rest of the day she just fed me with soup and hot food, I felt better by the night and I loved how she truly cared about me. She made sure I wasn't old, or if the tea was extra hot, I love her every second for staying with me the whole day. For making me feel cared and loved.

The next day started early, we did breakfast with her family, the best thing about her mother was that she took care that no one takes our pictures or videos, well some of them still did but she really made a big difference.

"I am scared Harry" she told me while we were getting our equipments for skiing..

"Baby I am a little clumsy but I think I will survive"

"I mean for myself idiot" she was horrified.

"I am here with you, I won't let anything happen"

"But you're clumsy" she reminded.

"Trust me, I will be a superman for you" I said honestly making her laugh.

"I am serious taylor, I will always be there to save you from anything that can cause you any trouble, I will there for you whenever you need me even if you only need a glass of water I will bring it, I promise"

"It's going in your wedding vows" she joked

"Obviously" we laughed.

It was perfect we saved each other laughed, played with snow, took pictures, did everything a normal couple does on honeymoon.

The night we spend drinking, playing cards, watching movies and of course kissing, and yea doing.

The next morning Taylor got an early call, she was invited at some New Year's Eve party, I mean she was suppose to perform and rehearse early tomorrow. So apparently it was our last day already, one day less. Yes it makes a difference.

"If you want to spend the last day in the room we can, I am really sorry I couldn't refuse" she was sad, it was our last day before Christmas.

"I guess half half, I mean I want to do both "

"As you like hunny" she hugged me and we started to prepare for skiing.

We went skiing, and it wasn't as fun as yesterday, cuz apparently we were better and there was nothing much to laugh.