After the breakup, and Album release

I didnt know what to do, should I cry ? or call him and just yell ? It wasn't his mistake, it was mine. I knew he was no good, I wish I could yell at myself. And here it goes I got a new text.

From: Harry

Please don't believe everything you see everywhere, I need to explain you, I have explaination.

Please give me a chance to explain.

To : Harry

Did you kiss someone? Yes or No?

From: Haryy

I will explain you once I get back, you won't understand it this way.

I promise I will xx

To : Harry

I saw it, It was you.

From : HArry

But I have a lot to explain about it.

To: Haryy

Fuck off !!!

With that I turned off my mobile. I need to divert my mind, I went to take ice cream out of my freezer and started to watch a movie.

*6 Months Later*

I was sitting around with Selena in her party, it was a slumber party. I love them. All my close friends were here, I was going to meet Conor's grandmother again tomorrow. I have to get back early in the morning.

"Taylor !! Stop thinkiing about Conor now, its been months all you discuss is him" Selena yelled while sitting with me.

"Shut up !! he is my boyfriend, who else should I talk about? JUSTIN???" I teased

She started laughing and continued "By the way, does Harry still message you?"

"yes, less than before but he really needs a chance. He knows I am with Conor, I dont know I never reply NEVER" I explained, mentioning of his name ruined my mood.

"Just ignore it, he will stop soon".

*1 month later*

The album released a week ago, its hitting the tops. This is the best thing that could ever happened. Me and Conor broke up because of his political career getting ruined by all the attention he was getting because of me. We ended on good terms with great memories. He was caring loving everything I ever wanted but I care for him and his career too. I can't say I don't miss him because I do but the perfect thing is that we ended on really good terms. We still talk, I still meet his grandmother. I hope he finds someone better soon.

Harry didnt message me from 3 weeks almost, he must have found someone else maybe. Whatever I don't care, now I have to go and take bath after a long time I have a free day tomorrow with no promotions or interviews. Ill relax now.

I slept the night without any alarms to wake up too. But instead I got a call which woke me. HARRY WHAT!!!

He hasn't even message in so long why would he call now?

"Hey Harry" I said with the sleepiest voice ever,

"I know I shouldn't have called, but you never respond to my texts" his voice was deep, really deep.

"Are you okay? Oh no you are drunk" I figured out.

"Just a little but I am in my senses please lets give this a chance please forgive me taylor, I beg of you. I can't take this anymore I want to be with you forgive me please." oh my god he still wants me after 7 months . And the way he is apologizing. I want to bury myself

"Harry were you waiting to call for me to get single?" He never called when I was with Conor, he always texted, and I never read those cuz I knew they were full of apologies.

"I didn't want to come between you and that political guy but I really like you" he was still sad and honest. I know liars and he isn't one of them.

"Okay" I gave up to try to stay away from him.

"Whattt!! I mean today? I am umm I am I mean I am going to zoo with friends, wanna join us? Plus it's rarely a chance for us to be in same Cities." He is in his senses, wow okay so lets go for it.

"Okay pick me up at whenever ure going" I looked at the clock and WHAT THE FUCK ONLY 10:30 am.

"I'll be there at 1 be ready" he smiled I knew he was smiling.

I got into shower again, blow dried my hair wore a greyish white sweater with my blue jeans. Ill just tie my hair in a pony tail.

I am all set to meet him again.

(A/N PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE :D IT WILL MEAN A LOT AND I WILL UPDATE FAST)