When he saw her dancing.

Taylor's POV

I was having such a good day at KCAs, I spent the whole night dancing to performers, taking pictures and gossiping with Selena. Selena was the reason I was going backstage at the moment. She had to meet Justin before his performance and I thought I would freshen up too. There is negative side to all the dancing at awards, your hair gets messed while cameras stay around you for more. 

I was deep in my thoughts when an unfamiliar accent interrupted my walk behind Selena, "Hey Taylor!"

I turned to find a blondie from One Direction.

"Oh hey, I loved your performance!" I said while smiling from ear to ear. I was so energized at the moment.

"I will catch u later okay?" Selena said while she was already hurrying past us all to meet the love of her life. 

"HEY !!", I noticed another member of the band standing with the blondie, "I am glad you enjoyed it, I saw you dancing."  He had curly hair.

I just laughed in reply because honestly I wasn't sure what to respond. I wasn't even sure of their names. I remembered someone being Liam. There was a Niall as well.

I saw another hot guy walking towards us until he finally stopped placing his hand on the curly haired boy's shoulder.

"Harry, why don't you introduce us to your new friend?" the guy teased. Another member. 

I desperately hoped the "Harry" guy would introduce us so I can be more comfortable after knowing their names. I looked at him so he would catch on, I noticed he had such beautiful curls.

"Sure", He showed his dimples before starting to point, "this is Zayn, this is me, this is Niall". Then he chuckled the most beautiful sound. "We have a Liam and a Louis in the band as well, but they are probably off to snogging their girlfriends."

I managed to nod, god, he was mesmerizing. 

"So umm, hey everyone, I am Taylor". 

Everyone gave me a very unusual look but I was used to it, they usually give me the unusual look when I introduce myself. There was a long pause of us all smiling at each other, I took that as my cue to leave.

"So see you again sometime" I said while waving.

"Taylor?" Harry said, he had a very deep, rough, groggy voice. Topping it with that accent, I instantly fell in love with the way he called my name.

"Yes?" I smiled.

Everyone shuffled back after waving and  I found it a bit weird. That was until Zayn and Niall laughed out loud in the distance and Harry looked back to give them an angry stare.

"Everything okay?" I asked confused.

"Yes, I am sorry about them. I just wanted to know if we could hangout a bit sometime. If you'd like that is." He was half wincing, half trying to smile. "You can give me your number and I will ring you up." He was tomato red by the end of the sentence.

 I could see he was very shy, can he get more adorable? I scolded myself to get a grip.

After exchanged numbers, he said "So are you heading home?" 

"Definitely. I don't know why but I am too tired. Actually cross that, I know why I am so tired, danced away the whole night." I smiled.

He laughed, oh my god, Can I touch his dimples?

"See you around then" I finally said. 

I went back home thinking continuously about him. His smile, his eyes, his curls, everything perfect. He was British too, I mean have you heard a British talking? You fall in love instantly.

I wanted to see him again, I wanted to know him more but I wasn't sure if I would be able to see him ever again.

*****

TEN days later

Justin invited me to his house party, I wasn't really planning to come. I had so much on my plate already but he was too insistent. I wanted to see Selena and him but his parties were mostly like college parties, too wild and crowded. I could barely even spend time with those two, they were the hosts obviously, they had to see everyone.

Selena had briefly mentioned that some members of One Direction were invited too. I was looking forward to see Harry, I definitely was. I hadn't stopped thinking about his dimples just yet. I was very disappointed that I hadn't run in to any of them till now, its been hours I was talking to one person or another. I hadn't even danced much today, I was too sleep deprived for that.

"Hey, Taylor!" Someone called from behind the couch. British accent. 

"Hey,Louis! How are you?" I was suddenly smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah! Have you seen Harry?" he asked while grinning. I loved the accent.

"No," I probably sounded as disappointed as I was about not seeing him.

"He must be looking for you then!" he winked. Then he pointed at my back and left.

Awkward.

I turned back to sit properly and saw what Louis was pointing at. Curly haired guy.

"Hello, Taylor" He smiled

"Hey, how are you?" I asked while standing up, I walked a bit nearer to him, the music was too loud already.

"Great, what about you?"

"Good!" I told him, smiling.

"How is umm life" he wanted a conversation.

"It's okay, very busy." 

"Are you here for long?"

"At the party?" I asked.

"Yea" He ran his hand through his hair.

"Not really, I should be heading home soon." I gave a disappointed smile.

"Well would you mind if I drop you?" He seemed so conflicted, like it had taken an hour of pep talk to ask me this simple question.

"I guess I won't", I smiled, "Let me just say goodbye to Justin and Selena."

Why would he say that, this is going big, It going to be everywhere tomorrow in news. But its hard to say no to anyone, I can't hurt his feelings. Oh I am so lost in those dimples, curls or eyes.

I said my goodbyes to the love birds and was wondering how awkward it would be to answer all the calls after being pictured with Harry when I received a text from him.

From: Harry

Try to sneak out from the back door, there will be a limo standing there..... just hop in. I dont think we are ready to answer the papz :)

I smiled. Is he the perfect guy or what?

(A/N PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE :D IT WILL MEAN A LOT! )

Update: I have been editing this book so do give it a chance, this chapter is edited, so is the next one.)

Twitter: @Swiftie1d13

Instagram: Javi_zahid

Snapchat: Javizahid.jz