To the surprise

Harry's POV.

I set an alarm before sleeping about two hours later, it will ring around 9:30 pm so I could prepare for the surprise I have planned for my baby's birthday.

I woke up with vibration in my back pocket, I made sure not to put my mobile anywhere near Taylor. I opened my eyes to see her forehead frowned, her eyes shut but fluttering. She was having a bad dream, oh no she's waking up. EYES CLOSED.

I acted like I was sleeping and soon enough she was sleeping again after kissing my cheek. Best girlfriend ever, isn't it ?
I slightly moved away making sure she doesn't wake up again, I pulled a pillow on my place, she hugged it comfortably and I was sure she won't wake up after the sweet kiss on her lips.

I closed the door behind me, and called my crew. Well their job didn't have the duty to help me arrange surprise for my girlfriend but they are kind enough to accept that.

2 hours later, I was fully prepared with everything. I made sure not to show Taylor around the home so it would be all adventurous for her. I placed her mobile phone beside her head and made sure to call it at 11:55 pm. Five minutes before her birthday, before that I told all my helpers to get out but eat pizza from my side.

Taylor's POV.

I was sleeping better at last, dreaming nothing. Before a loud sound made me jump, I tried to ignore but it was too loud. I had to open my eyes to find an empty bed, and of course the sound was my mobile phone ringing at freaking 4 am or what ? Harry must be talking or texting outside, that's what he did all day yesterday.
I turned to receive my call.

"Hey baby, glad you received. Find a rose flower sitting on the side table with a note and follow the instructions. Be careful you have only 5 minutes. Bye" Harry's voice looked computerised making me smile.

I turned and found a beautiful huge, soft and I don't know how do you use adjectives while describing a rosé but it looked yummy.

I got up realising its my birthday, I looked around and saw I only had 4 minutes. I quickly grabbed the note from the side table and opened it.

"Dear love,
you're my life. So here's a little special something planned for your birthday, all you have to do is collect roses and read notes while following the petals.

Ps. I love you."

How am I gonna massage my cheeks after smiling for a day just because of this note.

I looked down and found the petals making a way towards the door, I followed it dramatically acting, all cheesy walk. I wanted to step cuz they were soft but I didn't want to ruin that. I walked towards the door and found another rose glued to the door with a note that said.

"My angel, fly your way upstairs"

I opened the door to find no petals, so there's the stairs. I walked up, each step has a candle over it. He sure is romantic. The last step had another rose with another note.

"Follow the candles, my sunshine"

He sure knows how to play with words, there was a path made from candles in between I walked to another door with a note and rose of course.

"Knock on the door to know the time. 12 am you can come in, my princess"

I knocked.

His voice was soft but exciting. "Twenty more seconds, the countdown starts"

"20...19....18...17...16....15...14...13....12...11..10...9...8...7...6....5...4...3...2.."