Fght part 2

Harry's POV

"Just tell me the fucking reason Taylor" I yelled again.

She was shaking, scared. Scared of me?

"Harry please lower your voice"

"Why don't you just say it !!'" I wanted to go hold her, tell her she shouldn't be scared of me, or my voice .

But all I was doing was screaming at her and scaring her more every second.

Here we go, tears started to come out of her eyes, she quickly turned in hope of me not watching her cry.

"Don't cry" I whispered.

She didn't reply. I walked slowly towards her, held her shoulders with both of my hands. I tried to turn her but she refused.

"Please look here"

"Taylor please don't cry, look am not screaming" i begged.

She slowly let me turn her, she was looking down all red. Wiping her tears from one hand she looked like a 3 year old.

"Look here" I cupped her face so she would meet my eyes, she did. We hadn't maybe looked in each others eyes properly since her birthday.

"I am sorry for screaming now and then, it's just I was really annoyed both the times"

She didn't reply.

"I wanted your hand, I am possessive I wanted to protect you baby"

"I know, but what scares me is the fact there were so many girls out there, who would give up anything to be with you. There were so many papz out there, taking pictures to write shit about me so those girls will hate me more. And what if one day you decide to leave me again, how will I cover up all this mess if in every picture we are holding hands, hugging or giving PDA."

"You still don't trust me do you?" Not that I deserve but she still should.

"I do, I just see you busy texting or on call and I feel like its gonna be over" she sobbed. I knew it was coming, I was giving more time to Emily than to her.

"Shhh, never leaving you baby" I leaned in to kiss her just to change the topic.

She kissed back.

I knew it was coming, I knew she was gonna ask sooner or later. I knew I won't have any answer. I don't want to leave her, but I can't stop talking to Emily too. I ruined her life too, I have to payback.

I kissed her for what seems like hours, hoping she would never ask about texts again, I will avoid them for a while. I will try to talk to her more secretly than in front of her.

I have my last surprise gift planned for Taylor, I have to talk to her about that too.

"I am still hungry" I said right after pulling away from the kiss. She smiled and told me to eat.

"You didn't eat much to, come on eat with me"

"Nope, I am not hungry"

"The food tastes so good that I didn't feel like leaving it for you, and you're rejecting it? That's a shame"

"Thank you" she smiled again, but it wasn't a real one.

I will really work hard to divert her mind from the topic, the topic I don't want to discuss with anyone, the secret that me and Emily still talk.

I pulled her downstairs and to the dining table, we sat and ate. I tried to make her smile but it was freaking hard.

"My mom might come tomorrow to LA, she hasn't seen me in a while, she misses me" she stated while putting the dishes in to the sink.

"She's gonna meet you here, can't you people meet in some restaurant?" I was so scared of meeting her mom.

"Harry, she's my mom. She lives in my home." She was annoyed.

"I am just scared" I admitted.

"Don't worry, she isn't that strict. I am sure you will handle it well." She smiled and walked upstairs.

I know she was still not satisfied with our fight she wanted to ask more and deserved more apology but I was glad I broke it in the middle and it was over.

(A/n TRIPLE UPDATE :D someone gave me an idea about including awards or concerts, I am scared its hard to make that because the story is ending soon :/ I might add one concert I will try my best thank you for the suggestion )