Paper airplane and goodbyes

I came home, still thinking about how he waved and said "see ya" his eyes danced while dimples just made me collapse. WHAT!! He is with someone else, What am I doing. Lets call Selena.

"hey Sel!!"

"how did it go? I was really tensed about you, did harry mention his gf?"

"no Are u sure? bcz he asked me out" I wanted to make sure if maybe she didnt know him.

"Justin told me Taylor, they are good friends !!" she yelled

"look i have to go, I will call u tomorrow" I hung up.

Now all I could think about doing is playing the guitar. I started to strum, without realising I came up with a tune, I had lines in my mind. I was lazy to get up and find any paper. I grabbed my iphone and started to write.

"I see you turn off your phone, And now you got me alone......."

I was blank, let try to recall everything that happened.

"Don't look at me, You've got a girl at home, 

And everybody knows that, Everybody knows that. "

yes thats how it goes, the chorus. I started to sing with the guitar.

"So don't look at me,

You've got a girl at home,

And everybody knows that,

Everybody knows that,

Don't look at me,

You've got a girl at home,

And everybody knows that,

Everybody knows that,

I see you turn off your phone,

And now you got me alone,

And I say,

Don't look at me,

You've got a girl at home,

And everybody knows that,

Everybody knows that."

Hours later I was done with this song, even more sad because I had visions of remembering the time when Joe broke up with me for his new girlfriend, if she was nice enough to say no. Well I am no good, I am going out with this guy.

Without realising, I slept on my couch.

I woke up with his call, WHAT its 10 am already.

"Hey " I started while rubbing my eyes. I could hear him chuckling after hearing my sleepy voice.

"still sleeping?" he chuckled.

"I am sorry, Am I late?" I asked while getting up and running towards the mirror.

"I am waiting outside but you can take as much time as you want, I will keep waiting for the princess to come out " He is such a sweetheart.

"okay give me 30 minutes" I requested and hung up

I have to take bath, blow dry my hair find something to wear, omg theres so much to do.  

I took 45 minutes before I grabbed my mobile and went out. The same limo was standing outside.

No one around me knew if someone was inside the limo to pick me so I was relaxed while entering it. The hot curly haired boy had the widest and cutest smile I have ever seen.

"How long will u stare before greeting me?" Shit so I was staring, his British accent interrupted my thought, oh lord this boy is getting more hotter every second.