His mood swings or misunderstandings ?

(A/N I am so sorry I wrote it on my mobile so there will be a lot of mistakes :S SORRRY. I am not in my home but I wanted to post so here we go)

Taylors pov

Nothing lasts forever?? The only question i have in my mind when i wake up is this. All those doubts all those insecurities and all those texts gather up in one question. Is this gonna last? This relation is such a big deal to everyone around us, none of my relation has gained so much attention. NONE. And the reason for breakup is mostly "its too much, and no privacy". What if he says that and leaves one day. Hes been doing a lot for me, a lot but hes even acting weird at times.

I want to know who is it who gets more attention from him than me, he never texted me this much. And that phone call, he was waiting for me to leave. I dont have the courage to ask him what he did after i left.

I turn to look at an empty bed, its the first time he left without telling me. I know he had early rehearsals for x factor but it doesnt make sense that he didnt inform me. I mean maybe he thought i was tired? This boy is making me lose mind. He is extremely good and extremely bad at the same time. Sometimes he does things i am shocked to see, no one can do those, all cheesy romantic stuff but then he screams, and cheats. Is it cheating? I should ask him directly about that person on the call that day. I have the right to, dont i ??

The door bells interrupts my thoughts.

I ran towards the door in hope of it being Harry, he may have come right after his rehearsals and go again for awards? Whats the time btw? I have no idea.

I walked down stairs and opened my door to find my mom standing in front of me. What? She was supposed to be here at 4 pm. What time is it again?

"what time is it?" i asked to fade her best and widest smile. She must be really happy to see me after long and i ruined it.

"5:30 pm" she crossed her arms.

"oh my gawd, i didnt know. The red carpet starts in half an hour. Come on we have to hurry" i pulled her by the arm and closed the door behind her. I wanted to see Harrys perfomance and red carpet appearance.

"so you dont even hug me because you want to see that boy on tv? What is wrong with you" my mom teased and i quickly pulled her into a hug.

"i am sorry about that. And sorry about my staying away for so long"

"hurry up. I want to see the curly head too"

"sit here and turn on tv. I will bring some snacks. Where is your luggage again?"

"austin will bring it. I think i didnt mention, Aus will join us at mid night"

"thats great"

i left for the kitchen to grab some stuff before the fumction starts. I was glad my mom was here, i will have something to divert my mind from everything i have been going through.

We watched the red carpet to x factor finale and i enjoyed watching him smile and talk to people instead of texting. Yes i am never leaving that part. What caught our eyes and ears was when they asked him about me? MEEE??

"what are your thoughts on haylor?" the interviewer asked.

Harrys cheeks turned red, his dimples visible. He asked "what?" coming closer to the interviewer pretending he didnt hear it the first time.

"what are your thoughts on Haylor" liam repeated with the interviewer, teasing, and everyone started staring at harry with an evil grin.

He laughed and shrugged.