Sleepover and directioners.

Harry's POV.

I was about to enter the main door of the building she was living in, I could feel the flashes on me, people asked a million questions but I was sure I don't have to answer any, she is mine and that is enough I just have to explain her to ignore everything. I will give her so much love that she will not even notice the hate. Before I know I was in the elevator, going to her floor of this amazing hotel.

I texted her.

To: Taylor

Baby open up the door.

I was walking towards her room and the door was open, guess she read my text already. I was some steps away from the opened door, WHATT!! There was a guy coming out of her room and then in again.

For some seconds I was stuck, but then my senses started to work, he was just a hot looking room service guy, he was moping her floor.

"Excuse me, can I get in?" I asked while he was blocking me while changing the door mat.

"Sure" he smiled and got away, he must have recognized me.

"You can go now" I told him and closed the door.

But where was Taylor, not any where near the door, she should have stayed with that guy or he must have stolen something, but what if he tried touching her or something if she was near. Oh my god where is Taylor, I was walking as fast as I could towards every corner of the suite when I heard her..... Sobbing in the bathroom.

WHAT DID HE DO TO HER!!! I ran towards the bathroom while thinking when did I get so protective and possessive over her. I mean I made thousand theories in seconds after entering that door.

Taylor was sitting on the floor crying, I hurried towards her and she raised her eyes shocked to see me, I guess she didn't see the message

. I sat beside her, holding her shoulders I looked at her face, she must have cried a lot, her eyes were red and puffy, I couldn't see any further so I pulled her into a hug. I hugged her as tight as I could, that asshole, I wish I could stay with her all the time to protect her.

"What did he do, you're fine right.. ? Please tell me, I am here now no one can harm you" I whispered a little loudly.

She pulled herself back from my touched and wiped her eyes, her tears kept coming but she was calmer now. My hug did made a difference. She shook her head.

"What are you talking about?" She said while crying.

"That guy? Did he do something? Room service one?" Her eyes told me I was wrong, it wasn't him, he was just minding his own business of course. I felt like a fool at the moment.

"Nooo I am fine" she came near to hug me again but I moved away.

"First tell me what's wrong I am worried babe" I asked while cupping her face.

"Just keep hugging" she hugged me again and this time I couldn't refuse.

I spent like what seems hours kissing her head and playing with her hair while she held my waist tightly, her face hurried in my chest.

This was perfect. I knew she wasn't crying anymore but everything was so good that I didn't want to ask or pull myself away, I wish I could live here forever......but no she had to tell me what is wrong, I could feel her arms moving and slightly her tightened hug was loosing. Before I know she tried to get up, I got up first and gave her my hand to help her get up.

"Give me a minute, wait outside." She tried to fake a smile.

I got out and sat on her couch, what is wrong just tell me already.