The dance !!!!

Taylor's POV.

"What" I whispered looking at the way his hand was pulled out for an answer. Dance? With everyone around me I mean I did it once with him but in front of four boys he loved. Not so many people.

"Don't you dare say no Taylor, there are a lot of people" he whispered back with a smile, his back bowed down and face lifting up looking me in eyes.

"I don't think I can Harry"

"Just answer my lad already, his back must be hurting" Louis's voice screamed in the whole area making everyone else laugh, I looked around and found more people than I expected.

"They don't know about us" Harry whispered again interrupting my thoughts.

That was it, that day played back in my mind. I didnt care about the world, and slowly placed my hand into his.

Everyone cheered around us and we looked around laughing, I have to admit we both were blushing, Ed started to strum the guitar winking at us and when I rolled my eyes to him, Harry pulled me closer,my body pressed against his. I placed both of my hands around his neck and his hands around my waist. I can't thank him enough for not holding my hips.

"They are staring" I whispered. I wasn't comfortable.

"I am staring too, its like heaven, blue heaven. Your eyes are the prettiest love." He smile, his eyes locked in mine. Does he even blink ?

"Harry" I blushed and looked down, breaking our eye contact.

His one hand left my waist, and I quickly removed one of mine too to place into his. Ed was continuously strumming and we went around with the music, we were spinning spinning around the room together, before I know, Harry lifted me off my feet while turning in circles. I was down in mili seconds but people enjoyed it, the clapping showed.

The strumming slowed down and I felt Harry's hand releasing from my waist and the other hand loosened it grip on mine while holding my finger he tried to spin me around alone this time. I found my self close to him after spinning we were just moving back and forth. People started to dance around us too.

"I am gonna lift you again, you're so light" he chuckled and before I could protest, I was up in air and he was spinning around in circles. To give it a sexy look I lifted my face and it actually looked like we were professional dancers. I don't know how he had so much strength to lift me up for so long. He put me down and I couldn't help but hug him in the middle.

People started to clap and cheer more. And the music stopped, Ed should have played for the other people too, guess it was rude.

Seconds later I had so many arms around me, of course one direction. I laughed in to a hug, kissing Harry's shoulder.

"Let her breathe" Harry screamed. And everyone obeyed him, pulling away laughing.

"Lets go out" Liam ordered while looking at people. Who actually enjoyed these fairytale moments of my life.

After getting out we were alone sitting on the seats, I loved it here. I know people were waiting outside for us to go and answers papz, lots of fans too but after being so much tired too I just wanted to live in this peace forever.

"You people were amazing there" Niall said.

"Ed thanks man" Harry gave him the most angelic smile.

I was sitting beside Niall and Harry while the others were on Harry's side.

"I can't even see you guys" Ed said while getting up and sitting in front of us on the floor. Seconds later, Louis Liam and Zayn accompanied him too.

"You must be tired, you had rehearsals and a really long performance" Harry looked at me and kissed my forehead, our hands were intertwined.

"Awwww" I don't know how many of them squealed. I quickly placed my head on Harry's shoulder.

"I feel not tired at all, I feel like staying here for more hours"

"What are you crazy? Go to bed people" Zayn teased.

"Yes enjoy these moments" Ed winked too.

"Stop people, I guess that was enough for today for her to handle, I really made her shy the whole day" Harry defended me. My hero.

"I think we should all eat pizza" Niall quickly changed the topic.

"No we have a flight in like 5 hours now, we should go home and sleep for at least two" Liam scolded him.. Ed's phone rang and he went away to attend it.

"I don't know if Harry told you guys but I am coming with you" I had to inform them of course, did I mention it to Harry yet. Shit no!!

"you are?" Harry responded before anyone. I lifted my face to look at his wide eyes.

"No I mean I invited you, I would love it if you join us but you didn't answer...what about the booking" He quickly softened his expressions. I liked how no one interrupted us.

"I was just wondering if you all would like to ride in my plane?" What if they dont like the offer or me putting them on it this way.

"You have your own plane?" Zayn quickly asked.

"Yes she does" Harry placed his hand on my shoulder as in being proud. Its just a plane isnt it ?

"I will arrange the ticket if its not possible for you guys, I wil just call my....." 

"No we would love too....." Niall quickly interuppted me.

"So youre coming": I jumped to stand on my feet not giving him chance to complete. 

"No, we cannot Taylor, Management will have 1000 of issues and than media" Liam explained.

"Oh"

"We are really sorry though, you have no idea how much we want to" Louis stood to place his hand on my shoulder.

"Harry can join you?" Zayn stood too.

"Yea if we all go this way there will be more issues, Harry will not have to answer much as he has been seen with you all the time" Liam suppoted Zayn's idea.

"Okay so I am coming with you my love" Harry stood up too, and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you" I blushed.

"We will leave at the same time okay?" Liam asked, I know he is puntual.

"Yes sure, I will have to make a few calls. So excuse me, see you all tomorrow" I quickly started to search for my mobile.

"Yes we are performing on Jingle bell in UK, You can watch us" Niall stood up at last.

"I would love too" I smiled and waved to pack my things I brought with me while Harry said his goodbyes.

(A/N DO COMMENT TO TELL ME IF YOU ALL LIKED IT, IF YOU NEED ANY IMPROVEMENTS OR HAVE COMPLAINS :)?? THANK YOU !!! VOTEEEEEEEEEE)