The party.

Taylor's POV.

"What is wrong now?" I was annoyed.

"Nothing, lets go inside and meet your friends"

"Harry you have to tell me!"

"its nothing I swear" his smile was fake but still adorable.

"Just stay cool" I kissed his lips and held his hand.

"Oh my god, you're wearing paper airplane" his smile was real this time.

"Yes you just noticed?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes I was so busy looking at your flawless body, I thought you must have thrown it"

"I couldn't baby" I blushed.

"You look really hot in this dress, the way it completely fitting you" he leaned in while looking at me up down. His lips were touching mine.

"Harry" I wanted to stop him for kissing me in public.

"Lets go" he laughed and moved away. I spat his shoulder and continued to walk.

We walked thought the crowds waving to a lot of people I know, I am not sure if Harry does.

"Hey" Dianna, my friend squealed after seeing me.

"Hey Dia, this is Harry and Harry this is Dianna my friend" I introduced them and they shook hands.

Hours later, me and Harry were making out in the corner, I know it sounds stupid but Harry couldn't resist my hotness according to him. He really enjoyed my friends company I was sure, he laughed around them and they loved him as well, it was the end of party, we were standing in front of the glass doors again, and we knew the cameras were on us. But we were too busy to worry while saying bye to people and hugging them. I loved how Harry was dancing around making everyone else laugh on our jokes.

"Taylor wanna catch some dinner?" Dianna asked me.

"I was actually going to my hotel back with Harry" I explained.

"Lets go together, like if you people need privacy it's fine, I will wait in the hotel"

"No you come too, it will be fun" Dianna invited my boyfriend too.

"Lets leave now" Harry yelled making everyone else laugh. What was funny? I was laughing too.

Dianna led us out and Harry grabbed my hand again, he leaded me this time I couldn't help but blush.

He showed the world that he loves me by leading me out. I love the way his security guard Paul was pushing him inside the car but he insisted on me getting first. He protected me as much as he can.

We were laughing on one of the papz asking Harry to rap on my beatbox. How stupid they can be.

The whole way we kept telling Dianna the incidents with papz when it all started.

This explained why Harry was pissed right after getting in. When we were driving to the party, the papz were as always following us and I knew they tried to overtake us quite a lot of times for pictures but I ignored, I didn't let Harry know I see them. The drive to the party was rough and after I got in Harry argued with a pap that he drove dangerously while he yelled back that Harry did too.

We reached their and again papz of course, we got in and Harry was again pissed of course. Dianna went for the restroom and Emma was coming too.

"Harry you ask me to ignore them , why can't you?"

"Taylor if I happen to get in an accident I would kill myself for getting you in it with me and if its not that bad my image would be ruined" he half yelled at me.

"I know but calm down please, it will be fine, they will forget about all this soon"

"What soon! Everyday I have to go through this, entering your hotel or leaving it" he yelled again.

"I am sorry"

"Look I don't have any idea how to handle or these feelings and depression and fans at the same time"

"I know, it's fine"

"Just never forget that I love you" he held my hands.

"You people already said it" Emma squealed, that's when I noticed Diana and she was standing beside our table.

"Shut up, Emma this is harry and Harry shes Emma"

"Hey Emma, heard a lot about you" harry stood up, what a gentleman.

"Same here"

"I hope good things" he shook hand and sat again. He was sitting beside me while my friends settled in front of us. There were no papz allowed inside, I was thankful for that.

"Well you know what you did, so good and bad things" she joked.

"Emma!" I gave her the look making everyone laugh.

"When did you guys say those three words" Dia asked excitedly.

"In the morning" Harry gave the answer, he was really getting along well.

"Awwwwww" they both squealed and we both laughed.

The rest of the dinner went this way, me and harry took cute pictures of feeding each other and laughing at stuff. I loved my friends.

We decided to head back to our hotel, it was getting late and we both had to perform next day at jingle ball.

Our night passed wrapped in each others arms.

(So today's second update, well before writing this chapter I was having some Haylor feels of course so started watching YouTube videos of them, how harry really held her hand to lead her inside the partys :D I love them and miss them so much.... I GUESS THAT'S ENOUGH OF MY FEELINGS, PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND TELL ME IF U LIKED IT !!!!)