The zoo

We changed the plans and thought lets meet in the zoo so he doesn't have to come and pick me. Here I saw him coming near me with his jacket and beanie, yes it's the same boy who broke my heart.

"Oh who is this angel?" I turned so we don't have to go through any awkward hug situation, I was kissing the small girl sitting in her pram.

"Umm Taylor that's Lux, and that's Lux's mom Lou she is our hair dresser and that is Lux's father Tom busy watching the ducks." He said while pointing towards anyone.

I chuckled and shook hand with Lou while introducing my self in my typical style "Hi, I am Taylor". I waved at Tom after that.

"And this is Harry if u would like to meet me too" he was smiling, god I missed those dimples.

"I am sorry, hey Harry styles" I said while laughing and shaking hands with him.

"Well I will grab Tom, you people enjoy" Lou said, I guess she was trying to give us privacy but I want to hold Lux.

"No we can all sit there, I would like to know Lux more" I said while looking at Harry if he was fine with this, he nodded.

We walked towards Tom, he was already sitting near the water , oh seals .

I had Lux in my lap, we talked there sitting for hours which doesn't feel anything, we discussed about everything. According to Harry, his kiss was a mistake, he enjoyed dinner with her and while saying goodbye, the feelings made him do it. He said he missed me and wanted to divert his mind, looks like a lie to me. But according to him she wasn't single too. So they are both in no contact now.

Harry wanted some time alone after we took a walk with Lou and Lux so they sat again at same place when we decided to take a long walk alone.

"So I hear your album, I have hints there were some songs about me" he said while grabbing my hand while walking.

"Umm yes two three I guess" I gave an apologetic smile to which he laughed.

"Let me guess, come back be here was the one that made me really happy, and even treacherous, and about I knew you were trouble I can't blame you about writing that"

"All I knew was that it was wrong that happened in those days, I mean we were not even close and then what I saw after that made me write I knew you were trouble" I explained.

"You did wear the paper airplane for some days didnt you?" He had a smile.

"Umm I missed you. The day I left the hotel we stayed in I was wearing it, I gave autographs to fans and papz took the pictures. I didn't know media would guess so soon you know" I admitted

"Yes they are clever, they even figured out that I knew you were trouble is about me "

"Oh well I was shocked about that too" I smiled.

We walked a lot, we knew the cameras were on us, they probably took million of pictures but I didn't care, with his hand in mine the world didn't matter.

"I am sorry for ignoring you all the time"

"I am sorry for kissing that girl"

"I am sorry for making that son....." Some high pitched voice interrupted me.

"U stupid blonde bitch stay away from my Hazza" and the best part was she said this while walking pass us and she was blonde herself.

"I am sorry for all the hate you are gonna get from this relation, I am sure u will and I am sure there will be some good people who will respect my feelings and never forget that I like you" I could feel his hand grip getting tighter.

"I always get hate, I will ignore if what we have is true, I can survive everything for this"

"Ill make sure to make everything true, don't worry, I guess we should head back" he said while trying to look at the time on his mobile phone.

"Sure" we started to walk towards Lou.

"You're staying in some hotel right?" He was regretting it after asking I could see from his expressions.

"Yes"

"Can I come tonight?"

"Ill msg you the address after reaching there" that's it I decided to give myself to him again.

I said my goodbyes to everyone, I couldn't resist kissing Lux a hundred times more and left.

(A/N PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE :D IT WILL MEAN A LOT AND I WILL UPDATE FAST)