I could she her shiver with excitement.

"You're right. I don't like her. I love her. And if you utter one more word against her, I'll make sure you lose all your reputation in school," I whispered and immediately backed off.

Her jaw had dropped as she started to stutter. "I-uh-um."

"And if you think that I'll be even look at you after what you did to my Muffin, you are gravely mistaken," I sent her a cold look and slammed the door on her face.

God! She had the nerve to think that I would fall into her arms after what she's done.

Not after a minute that I'd shut the door, the door bell rang again.

I was about to yell at her again but when I opened the door, I was met by an unfamiliar person.

"Oh Aaron! You look so hot!" A girl with platinum blonde hair with pink streaks in them gushed and threw her arms around me, making me stumble.

I gently pried her arms off of me and stepped back. "Uh, Lisa?"

"Obviously silly. Who else would it be?" She giggles and smacked my arm.

Oh-Kay.

She didn't seem that bad. She was just a bit too girly, a bit too giggly, a bit too high pitched.

She wore a skin-tight sparkly pink dress that reached her mid-thigh. Her hair was left open with the pink highlights standing out. She was wearing sparkly-pink high heels that matched her dress and bracelets.

Even her nail paint was so shiny that it was hurting my eyes with just one look.

I held back my smile as I thought of what Muffin would say in a situation like this. 

'It looks like someone puked hippopotamus milk on her and then dunked her in pink glitter'

(Hippo's milk is pink in colour)

"So are you ready to go?"

I was about to reply when I got a text from Sam.

From: Sam

Nick is taking her to the carnival. So now since you know that, I'm not going through with that 'phone plan' of yours. Have fun x.

PS- Don't kill me

Sent at 6:03 PM

I raised my eyebrows at her message.

How did she manage to find that out?

I shrugged. At least I got what I wanted.

"Ready to go?" I asked Lisa and headed out as she let out a squeal.

I was really starting to question her age. And sanity.

"So where are we going? I mean I've heard that there's this new restaurant that serves really good sushi and-"

"Uh- actually Lisa. We aren't going to a restaurant. I mean I really like adventurous girls so I wanted to see how adventurous you are. So, are you adventurous?" I asked, shooting her a wide smile.

She seemed to be at a loss of words before she formed a sentence. "Y-Yeah. Of course. I love a-adventures."

"That's great. We'll have lots of fun at the carnival," I said grinning at her and noticed her forcing a smile too.

"Yay," she muttered not-so enthusiastically and I almost wanted to laugh.

Muffin, here I come.