I had to take her on a date which I really wasn't anticipating.

I thought of what Muffin would be doing right now. Was she excited for the date? Did she like Nick?

The name of that fucker brought a sour taste to my mouth.

That bastard knew how I felt about Allie and still had the nerve to ask her out on a date.

I had even confronted him on this.

After I'd gotten to know about the date, I'd pulled him aside by the collar of his shirt and backed him up against the wall for answers.

And what he said made me want to punch him endless. He replied-

"Well, I don't see you making your move on her anytime soon so might as well have her experience better things in life than spending all her time with a pussy like you," he'd smirked.

Never in my entire life I'd wanted to hit someone so badly.

"Aaron? There's someone her to see you," Mom called out.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. Who could it be?

I jogged down the stairs, running a hand through my hair, which I had left messy.

I went downstairs and to my utter surprise and shock, I found Muffin's blonde ex-friend waiting outside.

I clenched my jaw as I recalled what she had done to my Muffin. She had topped my hate-list when she put up all the posters around school.

"What do you want, Kelly?" I asked.

She turned around confused before giggling. "It's Kinsy, babe."

And I don't care.

"I'm asking again. What are you doing here?"

She stepped towards me, swaying her hips to the side, trying to be seductive.

I held in the urge to roll my eyes.

She crossed my personal bubble and ran her had down my chest.

I stopped her hand before she could reach my abs. I pried it off of me and stepped aside.

"Aaron, I know you why you did that drama," she said, trying to come into my personal bubble again.

She was wearing nothing but a pair of short shorts and a Cami and I wondered why she wasn't freezing.

The temperature had dropped a few degrees and in that outfit, anyone would be shivering.

"What are you saying? What drama?" I asked, shifting back so that I could get away from her.

"Pretending to be Alyssa's friend. I know you wanted to get rid of Shelley so you grabbed the opportunity that useless bitch offered you on stage. I mean how can a guy like you even look at her. She's pathetic," she said, making a disgusted face and I wanted nothing more than to rip her vocal cords out.

"Don't say another word of you want me to restrain myself from hitting a girl," I gritted out and she didn't seemed fazed.

"It's alright baby, you can drop the act. It's just me. I know you don't even like that coward," she whispered, winking.

She had the nerve to wink.

I clenched my jaw. She was bitching about the wrong person. I could feel the muscles in my jaw tick dangerously.

I repressed the urge to go all hulk on her and decided to tell it to her, her way. With that, I forced a smile on my face and bent down and placed my mouth next to her ear.