Part 4: Welcome to the dorm

Ri Jin's POV

*ding dong*

Yerin opened the door for me.

"Oh Ri Jin is here." Yerin shouted.

I carefully brought all my luggages inside. Yerin, SooA, Sharon were already here.

"Ri Jin, what takes you so long? We already choose our rooms." SooA said while checking out the fridge.

"Sorry, I was talking to Mark." Oops, shouldn't have said this.

"What!?!?! Mark? From GOT7?" SooA suddenly jumped out from the kitchen.

"Um..yeah I met him at the lobby, and he kindly helped me to bring all these luggages up here for me." I brushed away some hair from my face.

"Does that mean they live here???" Yerin asked excitedly.

"Ye.yeah..same floor as us also." I smiled. Yerin is such a cutie pie.

They all jumped around and giving themselves a little celebration.

"So can I get my room now?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh yeah sure. The only room left is on the right side. You can check it out." Sharon pointed to the hallway.

I brought my bags along and checked the room out. I went to the room at the end of the hallway and inside the room, there next to the bed, it had a big window. The room was cozy and girly.

"What do you think of the room?" Sharon came behind me.

"I think it's really cute and cozy. I love it." I gave her a smile.

"Hey, everyone!! Let's go to the supermarket now. We need to buy some foods for this week. I can't believe the fridge is empty." SooA complained.

---------------

We walked to Lotte Supermarket which is only 5 mins away from the apartment.

"Ri Jin, you will get some fruit. SooA, you will get snacks. Sharon, you will get meat and I will get some household supplies. Let's go." Yerin assigned.

We nodded and went to our own sections separately.

I went over to the fruit section and grabbed some oranges, apples and bananas.

Hmm..I should buy some fruit for GOT7 too, especially Mark. He helped me to carry all my bags.

I scanned around the shelves and decided to buy a box of strawberry for them. I met the other members back.

"Hey, finish all the shopping?" Sharon asked.

"Holy crap, SooA you bought so many chocolates, you know we will get fat right?" Yerin went over what SooA bought.

"Gwenchana, you don't need to eat them. I can just save them for myself." SooA chuckled.

"A~ I am just kidding SooA-ie~~" Yerin pouted.

-------------

We went back to the dorm and quickly put all the foods into the fridge. I pulled out the box of strawberry.

"Strawberry, my favorite fruit!!" Sharon licked her lips.

"Mianhae, Sharon. I actually bought this for GOT7. I am going to give it to them now." I smiled.

I walked out our dorm and now heading to unit 507. I looked at the house number again just to make sure I didn't ring the wrong unit.

*ding dong*