Part 24: Warm Hug

Song for this chapter: Hard Carry by GOT7

Ri Jin's POV

I couldn't believe what Min Young just said.

"Unnie!? RiRi unnie!!" The person who sat next to me; shook my shoulder. I came back from my sense and turned out Yerin was the one who kept calling out my name.

"Eo?" Is the only thing I managed to say.

"You have been staring at the floor for 15 mins since we came back from the canteen. Is something bothering you?" Yerin asked with concerns.

"N-nothing. Just feeling sleepy." I faked a smile.

"C'mon. We should practice for our next monthly evaluation." Yerin grabbed my wrist and pulled me up from the sofa.

For the rest of the day, I kept thinking about Minyoung and wondering how the heck did she find out my relationship with Hanbin.

~

"I am going to sleep first. Goodnight." I said and stood up from the dinning table. The girls stared at me, probably wondering why I have been acting weird today.

I closed the door behind me and at that moment, my phone rang. I picked up the phone without checking the caller ID.

"Ri Jinie~ Did you miss me?" Hanbin's voice appeared on the other line. I smiled; happy to hear his voice.

"Of course, oppa." I cheekily said, then suddenly remembered Min young.

"Hello?? Ri Jin, are you still here??" Hanbin asked.

"Eo, oppa." I said.

"You sound sad..did something happen?" Hanbin asked worriedly.

"Nothing really. We had a new trainee came to our company today and her name is Minyoung." I told him about the new girl.

"Minyoung??? Is her name perhaps Park Minyoung?" Hanbin sounded surprised.

"Yeah oppa, do you know her??" I am also quite surprised that he knows her full name.

"Minyoung is my dad's friend's daughter. We are close and I treat her like my sister. Although, she had mentioned she is going to audition but I didn't know she went to JYP. This kid.." Hanbin chuckled. So Hanbin knows her...

"Oppa, did you maybe tell her our relationship?" I asked.

"Of course not. I promise you that I won't tell anyone." Hanbin said.

Then how the heck did that bit*h found out me and Hanbin....

"Ri Jin, please take care of her for me. This girl is really shy and she doesn't make friends easily." What!? She is not shy at all!! She is such a drama queen. I guess she is acting in front of Hanbin oppa too.

"O-okay. I will." I simply said and quickly ended the topic. "Oppa, I gotta go now. I am tired from all the practice today." I said.

"Okay, go to bed then. Goodnight~ have a sweet dream~" Hanbin sweetly said and I grinned.

"You too." We hung up and I put the phone back on my lamp table.

I tucked myself in and hugged the teddy bear that Hanbin bought me on one of the date. I shut my eyes and decided to put Minyoung aside. And slowly, I drifted into dream …

~

[The Next Day]

On our way to JYPE, GOT7 and the girls gossiped about Minyoung, however, I showed no interest in the topic at all and decided to stay quiet. Mark must noticed my quietness, so he tried to talk about something else with me.