Part 10: Meeting Twice

Ri Jin's POV

It was another dance practice day for the choreography of Forever Young with GOT7. SooA was tired already, so she went over to the sofa and laid down for some minutes. Sharon and Yerin went back to the dorm. I was left alone, practicing by myself. The door opened and a bunch of girls came in. Everyone turned their attention on them. As soon as the girls entered the room, BamBam ran up to them.

"Hey yo, what's up you all." He high-five to a girl with colorful hair. I recognized them from the program Sixteen and they debuted with the group name 'Twice' a few weeks ago.

SooA came beside me and stared at Twice.

"Omg it's Twice!!" SooA whispered to me.

"What brings you guys here?" Jackson asked while wiping his sweat off his forehead.

"Molla, Bo Young unnie told us to come here." Nayeon answered.

Bo Young unnie appeared out of no where suddenly and called us to the front of the room.

"Guys, I have another announcement to make." Bo Young unnie looked over to GOT7. "JYP PD-NIM arranged a collaboration stage with GOT7 and Twice. You guys will perform Trouble Maker together on M-countdown."

Twice mumbled and looked excited than before. They gave GOT7 a thumb up.

Aww, does that means no more dance practice with GOT7?

"Noona, what about the collaboration with the trainee girls?" Yugyeom asked. Thank you Yugyeom for asking that question.

"Hmm...since you guys won't get to perform forever young until the end of this month and the GOTwice stage is actually holding on this Saturday, so you guys may want to focus on the special stage first." Bo Young unnie explained clearly.

"SooA and Ri Jin. I don't want you guys to go back to the dorm because your practice with GOT7 is canceled. I want you guys to stay here and learn from your sunbae. Pay attention to their facial expressions and movements." We nodded.

SooA and I sat on the sofa while GOTwice were practicing the choreography of Trouble Maker. They learned the choreography before, they just need to practice their synchronization and position changing. My eyes fell on Mark oppa who is partnering with Tzuyu. Mark oppa slided his fingers down on Tzuyu's arm and their faces were getting closer to each other. I widened my eyes and my heart kept racing. I felt a sense of jealousy raising inside my heart and I looked away. What are you thinking Kim Ri Jin!! Why do you care about Mark all the time? He is nothing more than just your friend, okay maybe a close oppa. Kim Ri Jin, do you like him or what?.....do I?....

"Wooo..." The group went wild. I turned my head to where they were looking.

Did I see that right!?!? I rubbed my eyes and opened them again. Mark oppa was sliding his hand down to Tzuyu's thigh. Everyone cheered on their sexy posture. I couldn't stand it anymore. I stood up and left the room with the door banged hard behind me.

Mark's POV

We were told to have a collaboration with Twice and we are going to perform Trouble Maker together on M-countdown.

We practiced for a while and I didn't really like the choreography because I just thought it is too much. Too sexy for me. My partner turned out to be Tzuyu. I have talked to Tzuyu before she debuted. I found out that she is Taiwanese and I guessed that how we got closer by sharing the same ethnicity.

It was the part where I needed to slide my fingers on Tzuyu's arm. Our faces were getting really close and I could see Tzuyu blushing.

"Haha, feeling shy?" I treated Tzuyu as my little sister all the time, and this is my first time seeing her blushed in front of me.

"Mmm..a bit." She gave me a smile.

It finally came to the part where I need to slide my hand on Tzuyu's thigh. Ugh...who the heck choreographed this song. He must be a pervert.

Everyone went wild in the room and cheered for us. We ended up being in a sexy posture.

The door banged so hard, it made me turned around and tried to see what's going on.

I looked over to the sofa and found only SooA there. JB stopped the music and I walked over to SooA.

"Hey, what just happened?" I asked her.

"I don't know, Ri Jin just suddenly left. Her face was sour though." SooA put on her worried face.

I went outside and tried to find Ri Jin but she was no where. I heard piano sound coming from the music room. I followed the sound and opened the door a bit to see who is playing it.

Ri Jin?

Ri Jin closed her eyes and played a song. The melody sounded sad to me. I waited until she finished the song and I clapped.

"Oppa?" Ri Jin turned around and frowned.

"I didn't know that you can play piano that well." I complimented.

"I am not that good. Still a lot to improve. Hmm..oppa, why are you here? I thought you are suppose to be in the dance room..practicing that sexy trouble maker choreography with Tzuyu." Did she just roll her eyes?

"Wae? Are you jealous?" I teased.

"Ani!! Why would I?" She looked away. She is definitely jelly. Cute.

"How did you know I am here?" Ri Jin asked.

"SooA told me you left the room with a sour face. I tried to look for you but couldn't find you anywhere. And then I heard the piano sound and I followed to here." I told her the story.

"Sour face? Ha." She shook her head in disbelief.

"Did something or someone upset you?" I asked.

"Obsseo!" She denied.

"Arasseo arasseo. Let's go back. Everyone is worry about you after they heard the door banged." I helped her to stand up.

Ri Jin's POV

We walked back to the practice room. I felt better after Mark oppa found me. Everyone turned to me once we entered the room.

"Ri Jin, gwenchana? Why did you leave all of the sudden." Youngjae oppa asked.

"I am fine. Just need some fresh air." I smiled.

I sat back down on the sofa and watched their dance practice silently.

"What happened to you before?" SooA asked.

"Just being a bit jelly.." I chuckled.

"Huh? Jelly?" SooA was confused.

"Just...." I looked at Mark oppa and he turned back and gave me a smile.

-To Be Continue-

Hi readers, I finally update a new chapter. Sorry, I am quite busy with all the school works and tests. I am so excited for GOT7 Comeback!! Did you guys watch the trailer?? It is pretty sad though....

Anyway, feel free to comment and vote for me and I will update soon ♡♡♡