Part 5: Training Time

Ri Jin's POV

I woke up unexpectedly early. I looked at the clock beside my bed.

7:00 a.m.

Ugh It's only 7 o' clock in the morning. Why the heck do I need to wake up so early.

I got up and stretched my whole body lazily. I changed my pajamas into a comfy yellow hoodie with a pair sweat pants. I walked into the living room and realized that SooA and Sharon were already awake.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning, you woke up so early too." SooA smiled.

"I guess I am too excited and nervous about the first training we will have today." I brushed my hair.

"I feel the same." Sharon nodded.

"Wanna have a sandwich for breakfast? You can grab one on the table." SooA pointed to the dinning table.

"Great." I placed a sandwish on a plate and ate it slowly.

---------

Yerin walked out from her room and lazily said 'good morning' to all of us.

"Yerin, hurry and eat breakfast. We are going to have our training in an hour.

"Arasseo." Yerin pouted.

-----------

We left the dorm and waited for the elevator.

Ding*

We walked into the elevator and ready to close the door.

"Wait!!!!" Someone shouted.

I quickly pressed the open button for that person.

"Thanks!" A guy smiled.

"Oh Junior sunbae-nim." SooA gulped.

I looked outside and saw GOT7 all stood there.

"Hey Ri Jin. Thanks for waiting for us." Jackson smiled.

They walked inside the elevator. There were a slience between us. Everyone stayed quite. Even the hyper Yerin stood at the corner; stared down on the floor.

"Right! I still don't know you guys' name."JB broke the silence.

"Ah ye! Annyeonghaeseyo, Sharon Lee imnida and I am from San Francisco." Sharon bowed politely.

I saw Junior smiling at Sharon and BamBam is elbowing him.

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Kim SooA imnida." SooA bowed.

"It's nice to meet you SooA." Youngjae said.

Youngjae smiled and put out his hand to let her shake it. SooA froze for a second but she came back to her sense and shook Youngjae's hand lightly.

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Cha Yerin imnida." Yerin bowed while blushing.

"Haha, why so shy, Yerin-ssi." JB chuckled.

Everyone eyes on me.

"Annyeonghaeseyo, I think you all know me. But I am going to introduce myself again. I am Kim Ri Jin." I bowed.

I saw Mark smiled and waved at me.

How can he look so good in the morning?

I waved back.

-------

We walked to the company together. On the way, Junior kept talking to Sharon. Younjae with SooA. And JB explained how first day of training to Yerin. So there is me, left behind the group; walking alone.