Part 9: Gomawo, oppa

Ri Jin's POV

We finished our lunch pretty early.

"We will still have half an hour until we meet JB and the others back. Do you want to walk around?" Mark checked the time on his phone.

"Sure."

We wandered around the quiet neighborhood. There weren't a lot people on the street since today is a weekday.

My eyes stopped on a painting on the wall. There, two angel's wings were painted. I guess the art was drawn for couples who want to take a picture together.

"Do you want to take a picture?" Mark asked while I was spacing out.

"Er..it's okay..." I started walking.

Suddenly, Mark slightly grabbed a hold on my wrist. I was shocked by his action. Mark seemed like he didn't notice he just grabbed my wrist.

Thump Thump GOT7 visual Mark just held my wrist

I followed his way to the wall. Mark pulled out his phone and opened the camera app.

"Let's take a picture together." Mark suggested while putting on a smile.

I awkwardly smiled at the camera.

"1, 2, 3..cheese." Mark grinned.

Mark handed me his phone for me to check the selfie. Mark looked really handsome and cute at the same time while on the other hand I smiled awkwardly.

"I will send it to you later when we get back to the dorm." Mark said.

"Yeah sure."

"Mark hyung!! Ri Jin!!" Youngjae's voice came from far away.

The group met us. JB and Youngjae put on a funny weird look. They were basically smirking at Mark.

"What are you two doing here..in front of the couple wings' painting?" JB asked with a teasing tone.

Me and Mark looked at each other and blushed.

"Er..just taking picture since the painting is pretty good." Mark simply explained.

Youngjae looked at JB and gave him a high five behind their back. SooA and Sharon were mumbling too.

"How come you guys know we are here?" I changed the topic before they can go on teasing us.

"We saw you and Mark hyung left the restaurant and wandered around." Youngjae said.

"Yah!! Then why didn't you call us until just now." Mark gave him an annoyed stare.

"Cause we want to give you two some time..you know..." JB started it again.

I sighed heavily inside my head.

"Let's go back to the studio." Sharon saved my life actually. Thank you, Sharon.

------------------

We walked back to the studio. The last 'couple' has already finished their scene. We kept on filming more scenes and time flies fast. It was already 9pm.

"Sharon, SooA, Yerin. You guys can go back to the dorm first." Da Hee unnie walked into the resting room.

I stared at unnie and gave her a 'how about me' look.

"Ri Jin, I am sorry. The director wants you to be in the last scene with GOT7. But I promise you can get back to the dorm before midnight." Da Hee unnie kindly explained to me.

I sighed and watched the girls left without me.

I sat on the sofa, feeling bored. My eyes became heavy and the next thing I know, I fell asleep.