Part 27: New Start

Song for this chapter: Beautiful by Crush

Ri Jin's POV

I locked myself in the room after Hanbin sent me back home. I cried and cried until there is nothing come out from my eyes. I sobbed again and wiped away the snivel with my sleeve. There was a knock on the door and I cleared my throat.

"Ne?" I weakly called out.

"Ri Jin unnie, are you okay in there?" Yerin asked. I could sense that she was being worried about me.

"Ne. Can you please give me some time?" I said.

"Arasseo..." Yerin said and made her way back to her room.

I grabbed my phone which was on the floor earlier. I unlocked the phone and went to gallery. There are lots of pictures of me and Hanbin. We looked very happy...the smiles on our faces. It is all because of that Minyoung's fault. A drop of tear fell off again onto the screen.

Is it time to forget him? I should...I should move on...

My fingers trembled as I made the decision on deleting the photos.

Photo will be deleted....

I closed my eyes and pressed "delete". Every photos of ours disappeared. I clutched my heart and made a little squeal.

~

I woke up the next morning with my puffy eyes. My eyes were dry and stingy as hell since I cried too much yesterday. I looked into the mirror and chuckled as I realized how ridiculous I looked at this moment.

I was still feeling upset even though I decided to move on. I simply found a sweater and sweatpants in the closet and put them on. I walked into the living room with my bags and the girls looked up.

They quickly came up to me and I was surrounded by them.

"Ri Jin ah, gwenchana?" SooA asked.

"Mmm.." I nodded.

"Unnie, what happened?" Sharon asked.

I think it's time to tell them about me and Hanbin.

So I told them from the beginning how Hanbin and I started dating and all those lovely dovey stuff we did while we were dating to the part where we broke up yesterday.

"Mwo!?!?!? Jinjja??? Unnie, you dated Hanbin sunbae nim??? And that Minyoung unnie ruined everything by telling sajanim???" Yerin exclaimed and I just nodded.

"Yah..I thought that unnie was nice. I thought you guys are close." Sharon shook her head in disbelief.

"She is acting the whole time. This is her true self." I pointed out.

"I wanna punch her seriously." Yerin stood up but got pulled down again by SooA.

"Unnie, don't feel sad..I think this may be a good thing you broke up with Hanbin sunbae nim." Sharon rested her hand on my shoulder and gave it a little squeeze.

"Mmm...I will try my best to forget him." I muttered.

"Gaja. This will be a brand new day. We are all here for you Ri Jin ah. Himnae!" SooA stood up and pumped her fist into the air. She looked down and nodded at me. I nodded back and gave her a little smile.

~

Yerin stopped the music and wiped her sweat off her forehead.

"Why is this so hard!!" She rested her head on my laps.

"You are improving Yerin. Don't give up." I said and pinched her nose. She yelped and quickly sat up.

A knock on the practice room's door and revealed 7 boys; smiling.