Part 8: MV Shooting

Ri Jin's POV

We have been practicing the choreography for a week already and I have memorized all the moves. On the other hand, Mark seemed a bit down whenever we practiced.

"Okay, guys!! Listen up." Bo Young unnie said. "JYP PD-nim decided the mv shooting will be on next Monday."

Everyone in the room were excited and murmured to each other.

"Yay!! Our first debut on screen!!" Yerin said.

"Ya Yerin, we just going to be in the mv. GOT7 is still the main focus." SooA corrected her.

"Okay, and PD-nim decided that you four girls will be GOT7's girlfriend in the mv." Bo Young unnie suddenly announced.

"What!?!?!?" We all said in union.

"And he already told me the couple pairs." Bo Young unnie smirked. "First pair, SooA and Youngjae. Second pair, Yerin and Junior. Third pair, Sharon and JB and last pair will be...."

I stared at unnie and held my breath.

"Ri Jin and Mark." She smiled.

I looked at Mark and he finally looked up and smiled at me.

"Uh noona!! What about me!!??" BamBam complained and pouted.

"BamBam, you will still be in the mv. But you will be Youngjae's friend in there."

"Arasseo...." BamBam looked disappointed.

"It's okay, BamBam." I comforted him.

-----------------------

Next Monday, mv shooting on-going

The make-up artist unnie put mainly light and sweet makeup on me. They put some pink lip tint on my lip and peachy blush on my cheeks. Once they finished doing my makeup, hairstylist curled my hair and braided it. I looked into the mirror and amazed. Is this really me? I look pretty...

"Ri Jin sii. Please put on this outfit." A unnie handed me a pastel blue dress with a white cardigan.

"Ne." I quickly changed into the outfit and walked out the changing room.

SooA came to me and covered her mouth with her hands.

"Wae?" I asked.

"You look gorgeous!! I don't know how to describe you but you look different in a good way." SooA grinned.

"Gomawo." I smiled shyly.

-------------------

Mark's POV

I closed my eyes and listened to my music while the makeup artist noona did my makeup.

"Mark, is something bothering you?" Noona asked me.

"A..ani.." I opened my eyes and denied.

"Hmm...you are unusually quite today." Noona kept on going.

I ignored what she said and closed my eyes again.

----------------

I changed into a sweater and a black jean. I walked out from changing room and saw Ri Jin talking to the other girl. What is her name again? SooA...

Ri Jin's POV

"Oh, is that Mark oppa?" SooA suddenly looked behind me.

I turned around and saw Mark in his sweater and black jean. He looked "boyfriendish". I smiled and waved at him. Mark slowly walked to us and greeted.