Part 2: Audition

Ri Jin's POV

"One, two, three, four..." Jackson counted.

"Oppa, can I take a break? I already dance for 2 hours without stopping." I sat on the floor; massaging my sore legs.

"Ya Ri Jin. Once you become trainee, you will have to train at least 10 hours per day. Get use to it." Jackson gave me a serious look.

I stood up and Jackson played the song Boa 《only one》again.

--------------------------

"Okay, I think you are ready for tomorrow. Remember Ri Jin. You will do good. JYP mainly forces on talent, and I think you are a really good dancer. Fighting and I will see you tomorrow." Jackson put his hand on my shoulder and encouraged me.

"Mm. Oppa. I can do it!" I put up my fist.

Jackson opened the front door and ready to leave.

"Oh by the way, GOT7 is going to be part of the judge tomorrow." Jackson winked.

--------------------------

[The Next Day]

I wake up early in the morning and got dressed. I put on a baggy pants and a sleeveless t-shirt, just like what Boa wore in the mv. I straighten my hair nicely and put some light makeup.

I walked out my room and found my parents waiting for me.

"Our Ri Jin. You can do it. I always believe our daughter has potential being an idol. Ri Jin ah, believe in yourself. Appa and I will always support you." Mom and Dad gave me a warm hug and smiled.

"I got to go now. Fighting!" I grabbed my bag and waved goodbye to them.

---------------------

I stopped in front of JYP building and made a wish before I went inside.

Please let me pass the audition. Please...

I opened my eyes and went in. There were quite a lot contestants waiting outside the meeting room. I grabbed a seat and waited for them to call me in.

"Contestant 125 Kim Ri Jin. You may come in now." A young lady called me.

I nervously walked into the room and saw JB, YoungJae, Jackson, Mark and of course Park Jin Young sat at the table at the front. They all looked really serious and I gulped.

"Hi, you can introduce yourself now." Park Jin Young gave me a small smile.

"Nae..Annyeonghaeseyo, Kim Ri Jin imnida. I am 19 years old and I am Korean and Chinese mix. My specialty is dancing." I ignored my butterfly feeling and smoothly introduced myself.

"So what did you prepare for us today?" Park Jin Young asked.

"I will be dancing Boa- Only One and singing GOT7- Forever young." I smiled.

I saw JB and Mark looked surprised.

"Okay, you may start now." Park Jin Young gave me a signal.

I inhaled deeply and started to sing Forever Young.

"Miss you~ I really miss you~~~" I sang gracefully.

--------

"Okay, now you may show your dance."

The song came up and I tried my best to dance powerfully. Once the song is finish, everyone stayed slience and slowly Jackson stood up and clapped. Everyone else did the same and clapped loudly.