Part 7: Collaboration with GOT7

Ri Jin's POV

Ri Jin's POV

I feel something wet on my face..

I opened my eyes lazily; trying to figure out why is my face wet. I sat up and found Coco laid next to my pillow and wiggling her tail excitedly.

"Coco, why did you wake me up...I want to sleep more.." I flopped back down on the bed and Coco jumped up to my chest and started to lick me again.

"Ah arasseo Coco!! Stop Coco, I am ticklish." I laughed.

I finally got up from bed and held Coco in my arm. I walked into the living room and at the moment, the doorbell rang.

Aish..I haven't even change my pajamas..

I quickly put Coco on the floor and put on a jacket I found on the couch.

"Coming~~" I yelled and opened the door to see who it is.

"Good morning Ri Jin ah. Am I too early??" Mark stood in front of me with a lunch box.

"Aniyeyo. Come inside oppa. My members are still sleeping. They were exhausted last night." I smiled and held the door for Mark.

Mark took off his shoes and stood in the living room awkwardly.

"Just have a seat oppa. Be comfortable." I chuckled.

"You guys' dorm is so clean and nice." Mark looked around.

"That's because we just moved in. I bet we will be too lazily to clean the dorm later on since we are going to train alot." I said.

"Yeah, you can see us as an example." Mark joked.

"True. I have seen how unorganized you guys are." I teased.

"Haha. How is Coco. Is she being nice to you?" Mark asked while looking for Coco.

"She is such a cutie pie. Except the time where she licked me and tried to wake me up." I sighed lightly.

"Yeah Coco wakes me up like that every morning, so that's why she is doing this to you." Mark explained.

I walked into my bedroom and found Coco on my bed again. I brought her out to the living room and handed it to Mark.

"Thank you Ri Jin ah." Mark thanked me.

"No problem oppa." I grinned.

"Here, I...I made some kimbap for you." Mark gave me the box he was holding from the beginning.

"Ah..ah...Kamsahamnida." I took the box.

"I get to go now. Do you want to walk to the company with us again?" Mark asked shyly.

"Sure." I smiled.

I took Mark to the door and said bye to him. I closed the door and suddenly someone walked into the living room.