Part 1: Come and Get it GOT7

Ri Jin's POV

"Ri Jin, come upstair now!!! Someone calls you!!" Mom yelled from upstair.

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself..
My name is Kim Ri Jin. I am 19 years old. My dad is Korean and my mom is Chinese (Cantonese). Our family used to live in Hong Kong but after I finished high school, my dad suggested us to move to Seoul and let me study University there.

"Who is calling me though?" I asked.

Right now, I am dancing in the dance room in the basement at our house. My dad installed some mirror on the wall just for me because he knows how desperate I want to become an idol like my best friend- Jackson from GOT7.

"Well, just come upstair quick." Mom yelled impatiently.

"Fine..." I hopped upstair and picked up the phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

"Yo,Kim Ri Jin." A familiar voice came up on the other side.

"Wang Ka Yee??? (Jackson's chinese name)" I widened my eyes.

"Yeah it's me. I haven't talk to you for such a long time, huh?" Jackson chuckled.

"Yeah long time, exactly 2 years. Anyway, how are you doing?" I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"As you know, I debut as GOT7 last year. And our group is doing pretty well."

"I know. Congrats Ka Yee! Your best friend is so proud of you." I teased.

"Do you have time this weekend? I want to meet you. I miss your derp face." Jackson laughed so hard.

"Ya!!! You!! You haven't change at all, you are still so playful. Yes and I do have time this Saturday." I sighed.

"Then I will meet you at Forest Cafe in front of JYP building. Okay?" Jackson asked.

"Okay, sounds good. See you." I ended the call.

Hmm..Jackson..still the same, as cheerful and chill as always.

-Sunday-

I arrived at the forest cafe in front of the JYP building. From here, I can see posters of Miss A, 2PM, 2AM, GOT7's posters outside the entertainment. Sitting in the cafe by the window, now I see a guy wears a black hoodie walks out from the building and enters the cafe.

Jackson.

Jackson saw me and sat down in front of me.

"Sorry, I am late." Jackson apologized.

"Gwenchana. Oh by the way, since I am living in Korea now. Do I call you Ka Yee or just oppa?" I asked while sipping some coffee.

"Oppa of course. It is weird to call me Ka Yee in Korea." Jackson looked at me.

"Okay." I replied.

There was a slience between us until Jackson finally spoke up.

"Um..Ri Jin..do you want to meet GOT7 and watch us practice?" Jackson rubbed his hair.

"S..sure. I would love to." I smiled.

----------------------

I followed Jackson into JYP building. It is super huge inside. There are rows and rows of rooms. I opened my mouth and feeling amazed.

I am inside JYP building! I get to maybe meet some artists.

"Hey, Ri Jin. Back on earth." Jackson waved his hand in front of my face.