Part 17: Fluttering

Song for this chapter: Lovely Day by Apink.

Ri Jin's POV

FOURTEEN filming started out last week and us four girls were called to the meeting room early in the morning.

"So..um.. remember I said you girls will be on the show for two episodes?" PD-nim asked and we nodded in union.
"Are you guys curious why you guys on there?" He asked again and we looked at each other and shook our heads.

"So actually, FOURTEEN is a survival show between iKON and GOT7. Both of the groups are supposed to show their talents throughout the show in order to win. The prize for the winner will be a song that composed by me and Yang PD." JYP PD-nim explained.

"So, you girls will be featuring with the group you are assign to and perform together. This counts as a monthly evaluation. So do your best and show me and Yang PD your talent." JYP finished telling us all the details.

*knock knock*

"Come in." Sajanim instructed the people who waited outside to come in.

The door opened; revealing YG sajanim, iKON and GOT7 followed by.

"Great timing. Just finish explaining all the details to the trainees." JYP slightly patted Mr. Yang's back.

B.I looked at me and waved. I smiled and cheerily waved back. Jackson and Bambam on the other hand stared at us in confusion and mumbling to each other.

"Why not and assign the group now?" Mr. Yang suggested and JYP nodded in agreement.

"Yang sajanim, why not and pick two girls you think it suits iKON concept?" JYP said.

"I would like....SooA and.....Ri Jin to join our team." Mr. Yang announced.

B.I beamed and showing he is happy that we are on the same team. Other iKON members smiled.

"So I guess that means Yerin and Sharon will be on GOT7 team. You guys get a week to prepare a song with choreography come up by yourself. Trainees, please cooperate with your sunbae well and ask thing when you are not sure. You may go now. Goodluck." JYP finished up and left with Mr.Yang.

~~~~~

Mark's POV

|before going to the company|

The whole morning, I was checking my phone to see if Jessica texted me but unfortunately, she did not. I paced back and forth in the dorm while bitting my fingernail.

*buzz*

JESSICA TEXTED ME!! FINALLY!

I couldn't wait so I checked the message as fast as I could.

Hey Markie,

Let's break up.

-Jessica.

WAIT WHAT!? BREAKUP? WHAT'S WRONG?

I quickly dialed Jessica's number but no one pick up on the other line.

God damnit.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I would like....SooA and.....Ri Jin to join our team." Mr. Yang announced.

Great....even Ri Jin is leaving me...

Ri Jin's POV

SooA and I followed iKON and hopped on the van. B.I sat next to me at the back seat and we didn't talk until the van went off.