"Awesome," you reply, smiling back and turning your eyes to the television, hearing Dan and Phil sing along to the theme tune.

Dorks.

*le time skip*

As the sixth episode of Death Note finishes, you're nearly on the edge of the sofa because of the cliffhangers in every episode.

"Hey, do you want to go to the beach?" Dan asks suddenly, turning to look at you.

"Where did that come from?" you ask, amused.

"My mouth (is where pHILS DI- never mind...)," he replies smugly.

You roll your eyes at him and shove his shoulder lightly, while he laughs at his own joke.

"Sure. Where will we go?"

"To the beach," he says, a mischievous glint in his eyes. You narrow your eyes at him, and he laughs. "Okay, okay! We'll go to Brighton."

"Okay," you reply with a grin, getting up from the sofa with your crutches. "I'm going to go get ready." You pause. "Do you two want to come as well?" you ask Phil and Minty.

Phil looks over at Minty, then back at you. "No thanks. We'll do something fun here," he says with a smile.

Dan wiggles his eyebrows suggestively, and Phil's smile morphs into an expression of embarrassed horror.

"Not like that!" he protests.

Dan just rolls his eyes playfully, then goes out to get ready. You give Phil a small smile and go out, following Dan. You go to your room to get dressed, and he goes to his.

You open your wardrobe and look through your clothes. As you're going to the beach, it's probably a good idea to wrap up warm. You don't want to get sick. (Who would?)

After a few moments, you decide on wearing some warm trousers (skinny jeans would be harsh on your burn) and a My Chemical Romance tshirt. You go to Dan's room to steal a hoodie of his.

When you open the door, he's sitting on the edge of the bed on his phone, fully dressed, but his hair still curly. He looks up at you and grins.

"Nice tshirt," he compliments, drawing a finger down from his eye to his cheek, representing a tear. "I wish MCR would get back together."

You hum in agreement, sighing lightly at the thought. "Hey, can I borrow one of your hoodies?" you ask him. "If that's okay..."

"Certainly," he replies, getting up and going to his chest of drawers. He pulls out a grey hoodie with the YouTube logo on the front and hands it to you. Just as you go to leave again, he pulls you into his arms and kisses you softly on the lips.

You pull back after a while and reach up to his hair, fixing a piece that's sticking up. Dan sighs and scrunches up his face at you.

"I'm gonna straighten it, there's no point in you trying to fix it now," he points out, a slight smile on his face.

"I know," you reply, chuckling at him as you leave his room.

Once you get to your room, you pull on the hoodie, put on some makeup and do your hair. A short time later, Dan pokes his head around your door. You don't see him at first, so it makes you nearly fall over in surprise when he says "Hey."

When he sees your reaction, he doubles over with laughter, earning himself a glare from you.

"Not funny," you huff.

"What did you say? 'That's hilarious Dan why are you so funny!' That's what you said, wasn't it?" he teases, chuckling at you. "Are you ready to go?"