Phan... Sorta.

Back to you!

You walk out of ShakeAway, clutching a Maltesers and butterscotch milkshake.

You sip it slowly as you walk back to the flat. You've calmed down a lot, but you still feel achingly guilty that Dan and Phil had a fight.

You push these thoughts to the back of your mind, unlock the front door of the flat and walk up the stairs.

When you get into the living room, you lie back on the sofa and switch through the channels.

Dan comes in, followed by Phil.

"Hey, Y/n. You okay?" Dan asks you, looking concerned.

"Hiya," Phil greets, sitting down on the sofa.

You look between them, sensing that the tension is gone.

"Hello. Yeah, I'm fine. I just wanted a milkshake," you reply. Well, it's partly true.

Dan smiles at you and eyes up your milkshake. "You went to ShakeAway without me?"

"Sorry!" you say, shrugging and smiling back.

You set the TV to adventure time and Dan grabs the milkshake from your hand, taking a sip. His eyes light up as he tastes it.

"My favourite!" he exclaims.

You laugh at his childlike expression.

He hands it back to you and looks at the TV screen, where the theme tune to Adventure Time is playing.

"Adventure Time? Really, Y/n, really?"

"Shut up, you love it just as much as I do, if not more!" you say, playfully shoving him.

"True," Phil pipes up, grinning at Dan.

Dan gives a 'seriously?' look to Phil. Phil laughs, and you join in.

"I hate you both," Dan mumbles, pouting.

A strange smell wafts around. It smells like-

"Y/n, is something burning...?" Dan asks.

"Crap! The cookies!" you yell, getting up and running to the kitchen. You grab the oven gloves and open up its door.

A cloud of grey smoke billows out. You cough and wave your hand in the smoke in an attempt to get it away.

The smoke alarm goes off, making your ears ring.

You wail, pull the tray out of the oven and look at the black charred things that once were cookies.

"Aw, man!" you exclaim, banging your head against the wall and staying in that position. "I'm never baking again!"

Dan runs in, concern etched onto his face. He grabs a tea towel and starts flapping it around the alarm, clearing some of the smoke. It eventually stops its incessant beeping.

He sets the towel down, looks at the tray and gives you a small smile. He takes your shoulders gently and pulls you away from the wall. You sigh deeply and let yourself be pulled along.

"Don't stop baking! You're great at it - we just need to get a timer!" he says softly.

"There's a built in timer, Dan. I was just too bloody deaf to hear it! I'm such a failure," you say. You know you are over exaggerating, but you're in need of some comforting, to be perfectly honest.

"Look, I don't care whether you think you're deaf or you can't bake! You're still beautiful, and funny, and unique! And I'll still love you, no matter what. Besides, if we ever move out of here and get a house of our own, I can cook all the time, and you can just watch from the side like a peasant," Dan replies, smirking at you.

You roll your eyes. "Now who's ruining the moment, Daniel? And I'm not a peasant."

"Ah, shut it. Yes you are," he replies.

"But-"

He cuts you off with a kiss. You relax and smile. Your hands move up to his shoulders and he puts his on your lower back. When you pull away, he gives you a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you, Dan," you mumble into his chest.

"I love you too," he replies.

*le time skip*

'Relaxin with ma bud, Y/n and this other random guy, Phil. Dunno what he's doing here.'

You smile when you see Dan's tweet.

"Poor Phil," you say.

"What?" Phil asks, looking confused.

The notification alert on his phone goes off and once he's read it, he glares at Dan. "Rude."

Dan just winks at him in reply.

Phil types something and mischievously smiles at Dan.

Dan's notification tone goes off. So does yours. You check it.

'Was watching some Adventure Time with my new best friend, Y/n, when this strange guy came in. He smells really bad... #StrangerDanger... Or should I say #StrangerDANger?'

Now it's Dan's turn to glare at Phil. Phil shrugs and stifles a laugh.

"That was so much worse than mine, Philip."

"Oh, I know, Daniel."

You grin at them both. You and Dan may be together, but phan is definitely your OTP.

A/N: #sorrynotsorry if phan isn't your OTP! Heheheh >:3

Thank you so so so much for 9k reads! Wtf?! xD