Momoko & Kaoru: Gahh!
(Fell on the floor)

Miyako: Kya!

The girls: Get away from us!

Kaoru: GAAHHH!

Miyako: Kaoru!!

Momoko: Get away from her!

Kaoru: Momoko!

Momoko: Kyaa!!

Miyako: Stay away from me! Noo!

??: Heh...Delicious..

Miyako:Ahh----hhh!!

Kaoru: Get away fro--- r!
(Glass broke)

Momoko: Let's..g-- to ---

*Beep

"Press 1 to replay this message, press 2 to erase-" as Kohaku ended the call.

"A intruder? Why didn't they just use their powers?" Said Makoto.

"They were in the neighborhood so they can't. It also sounded like they ran away from the man then used their powers."

"They were injured." Said Kohaku.

"And Momoko said that the man was bloody so I'm assuming that he killed the rest of the neighbors." Said Makoto.

"I don't know..it just seems off."

"When was the message sent?" Said Makoto.

"...A year and a half..." Said Kohaku.

"They went missing..because they were injured?" Said Makoto, "because it sounded like they were."

"They would've came back a year now from the injury or maybe a few months."

"But it sounded like Kaoru kicked the intruder out the window." Said Kohaku.

"The intruder also said 'delicious' which means a necro-girl loving-pedo?"

"Probably..." Said Makoto.

"A vampire?" Said Kohaku.

"No. In that year and a half, the purebloods almost beat us. Until the the next year and 3 months. Remember?"

"Oh yeah.." Said Kohaku.

"If they disappeared for two years, why haven't they come back? That's the answer we're looking for." Said Makoto.

"Kohaku! Makoto! Ryuu! The leader is calling for you!" Yelled a vampire.

We entered the leader's office and she was chatting with the mayor.

"You called?"said Kohaku.

"Yes." Said the leader.

"So we'll leave this matter to them, Shinoa?" Said the mayor.

"Shinoa? That's your name, leader?" Said Makoto.

"Wiess Shinoa. I totally forgot to tell you Arai brothers my name." Said Shinoa.